Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.96 Version

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.96 Version

Menu is buggy, had the same problem, because I've bought that DLC on steam sale too

Solution is easy, just scroll down with mouse arrows and Tylis will be there
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by Warzag1243 View Post
    Don't know if it counts as a Bug or a CTD, but ever since I have downloaded 0.96 my DEI has stopped working. It never gets past the screen that shows the starting video. I do not run any other mods.
    Make sure you have a properly installed patch 15 version of Rome (Emperor Edition) and no other old mods in your data folder.

Quote Originally Posted by twcen View Post
    Unlockable building icon is missing from tech information.
    This is unfortunately not something I can fix. It was either have them missing in Augustus or missing in every other campaign.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I get a crash everytime i try to fight the Mauri in the IA Campaign. i can auto resolve thoseb battles but itīs just not possible to play them on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterDessauer View Post
    I get a crash everytime i try to fight the Mauri in the IA Campaign. i can auto resolve thoseb battles but itīs just not possible to play them on the battlefield.
    Strange, they use the same military group as default African factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Make sure you have a properly installed patch 15 version of Rome (Emperor Edition) and no other old mods in your data folder.

This is unfortunately not something I can fix. It was either have them missing in Augustus or missing in every other campaign.
    It only missing on AI campaign for all faction, all the unlockable unit and building icon is missing on technology/research information.

It working fine on vanilla AI campaign, all the unlock able unit and building icon information is show properly on the technology.

Yes, as I said they work fine on all campaigns except Augustus. This is due to the mess CA made of the building tables and all of our own custom buildings. Unfortunately it is not something that I can fix.

Yes, as I said they work fine on all campaigns except Augustus. This is due to the mess CA made of the building tables and all of our own custom buildings. Unfortunately it is not something that I can fix.
    thx for reply

I can't upgrade my fleet traditions on the Augustus campaign. Anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Menu is buggy, had the same problem, because I've bought that DLC on steam sale too

Solution is easy, just scroll down with mouse arrows and Tylis will be there
    Thank you for the swift answer!
    It's particularly annoying as they're the only faction left after Syracuse

Ok, it look like i get a crash with every faction when i want to fight the myself. Everytime i try to start a battle the game crahses. Itīs not just IA in Ceasar in Gaul battles crash as well. Havenīt testet with grand campaing but i guess it will be no different (I donīt own HatG so no testing there as well) . Custom battles are fine thou.

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.95 Version

I am not sure if this is a bug or just bad luck. I had a civil war after acquiring most of northern Africa and Italy. Every single city and every single city/town with any unit production, almost all navies/armies joined the war. I was completely screwed. I received no war warnings, and the little meter that shows risk was always empty.
    I controlled ~40% of the senate , however it seemed like the ambition levels of the characters did not matter. Nobody had higher than 2?

I could just be confused, don't get me wrong.....that was definitively harder than the old system of civil wars.

Edit (Litharion): we have not made changes to the civil war yet. We will add some tweaks soon.
    Last edited by Litharion; October 01, 2014 at 11:23 AM.

Me and a friend is trying to play Multiplayer on the new campaign. We both have the same mods and it's working fine up until one of us crashes to desktop. It usually happens in mid-combat. It crashes at different spots each place when we try to auto-load and play the battles again. Sometimes we play for an hour before we crash, other times one of us crash in 10 minutes (again, usually in-battle). The only other mod we are using is the Rome total war music mod. It has worked before, but patch 15 seems to have done something weird.

Anyone else crashing?

Quote Originally Posted by AlterDessauer View Post
    Ok, it look like i get a crash with every faction when i want to fight the myself. Everytime i try to start a battle the game crahses. Itīs not just IA in Ceasar in Gaul battles crash as well. Havenīt testet with grand campaing but i guess it will be no different (I donīt own HatG so no testing there as well) . Custom battles are fine thou.
    Are you crashing with javelin units? If so you may have a mod that is using pre-patch 15 animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooned View Post
    Me and a friend is trying to play Multiplayer on the new campaign. We both have the same mods and it's working fine up until one of us crashes to desktop. It usually happens in mid-combat. It crashes at different spots each place when we try to auto-load and play the battles again. Sometimes we play for an hour before we crash, other times one of us crash in 10 minutes (again, usually in-battle). The only other mod we are using is the Rome total war music mod. It has worked before, but patch 15 seems to have done something weird.

Anyone else crashing?
    I have not seen any in battle crashes. Usually these are the result of a bad text entry for a unit and would happen when you click on or scroll over that unit. But it could also be the other mod as well.

I have not seen any in battle crashes. Usually these are the result of a bad text entry for a unit and would happen when you click on or scroll over that unit. But it could also be the other mod as well.

Thanks for the quick reply. The weird part is we got the similar crashes on both campaign map and Battlemap. The first two times I (the host crashed to desktop), third crash was my friend. Fourth and fifth was mine. 4/5 crashes was on the battle-map. Gonna try and play a few turns in vanilla to see if we get the same crash, if we don't we'll turn off the music mod. If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what we can do :o

It's not a bug actually but some minor things.

In grand campaign Roma,
    I can not recruit legionari in aux barrack even the pop up menu (when the mouse is on the building) displays that the legionari can be recruited in the aux barrack I.
    and after the reform when the legionari is showed up, theres still hastati and principes in the recruiting menu.
    when i click the socci legionari(?) in the battle map, they shout 'principes'. and one other unit shout 'hastati'. i can not remember who they are but they were not hastati.

and about the general,
    after marian reform theres three possible general unit. 2 cavalry and 1 infantry.
    One of the cavalry unit who have high charging ability can be upgrade-able. And if i upgrade the cavalry unit, it turns to the other one among 2 possible general cavalry units... isnt it intended?

Edit (Litharion): seems like the recruitment is messed up. Only solution I see is a fix for your save game by resetting the upgrade technology.

Last edited by Litharion; October 01, 2014 at 11:18 AM.

One more thing from my Lugii campaign: I just researched the "Improved Irrigation" technology in the economic tree, which says it enables building a souterrain...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

But when I checked, I found that I could not build it because I was missing a technology, in particular the one called "Souterrain."
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I guess it makes sense for that technology to enable the actual building, but it appears to also enable the level 4 version. In any case, the first technology does not enable it even though it says it does. And yes, that is an enormous Scythian empire on the minimap. Looks like a long war ahead if I want to expand any further...

Are you crashing with javelin units? If so you may have a mod that is using pre-patch 15 animations.
    I was using the Siege&artillery overhaul mod with DeI. I turned it off and i seems to be working now. Tought this mod only changes Artillery, didnīt know it also affects javelin units.

Thanks Dresden

Agent caps are not right for Emperor campaign.

In DeI_fame_levels table, the agent caps are all set to vanilla levels for main_emperor (no extra dignitaries). I am assuming they should be set to levels matching those for main_rome, or at least tweaked to give extra dignitaries.

Edit (Litharion): added to the Bug list will be fixed with 0.96c
    Last edited by Litharion; October 01, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by doxofra View Post
    In grand campaign Roma,
    I can not recruit legionari in aux barrack even the pop up menu (when the mouse is on the building) displays that the legionari can be recruited in the aux barrack I.
    and after the reform when the legionari is showed up, theres still hastati and principes in the recruiting menu.
    If you provide your save file I will reset the upgrade technology. You have to research it again and your recruitment should be sorted out.