Thread: How can I restore bullet projectiles?

Default How can I restore bullet projectiles?

Hello. First, my thanks for making such a wonderful mod.

I have studied Napoleonic era as my hobby and as a result found Vanilla NTW very disappointing. I tried Darthmod, which was huge improvements, but the overpowered garrisons in empty cities that would destroy my half-full stack army killed the immersion for me and I moved to LME. So far, everything is awesome! There is but one tiny issue I'm bothered with.

I was wondering if it is possible to view bullet projectile as was in vanilla; while it is unrealistic, I like the effects and I want to see friendly fires more clearly. Darthmod had an option to restore bullet projectiles; can I do the same with this mod?

Default Re: How can I restore bullet projectiles?

Quote Originally Posted by highsis View Post
    Hello. First, my thanks for making such a wonderful mod.

I have studied Napoleonic era as my hobby and as a result found Vanilla NTW very disappointing. I tried Darthmod, which was huge improvements, but the overpowered garrisons in empty cities that would destroy my half-full stack army killed the immersion for me and I moved to LME. So far, everything is awesome! There is but one tiny issue I'm bothered with.

I was wondering if it is possible to view bullet projectile as was in vanilla; while it is unrealistic, I like the effects and I want to see friendly fires more clearly. Darthmod had an option to restore bullet projectiles(trace); can I do the same with this mod?

I'm sorry for the triple posting. I'm still new to forum and I don't have an option to edit or remove my post.

What I precisely mean by projectile is projectile trace; I want to see bullets flying and hitting the target!

I would also like to know about this.