Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142

Thread: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings - Poll on Page 39

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings - Poll on Page 39

You dance around the issue with no understanding of the mess you are in, holding to the principle of getting away with it for as long as possible despite the risk to everyone else.
    The 1.0 team controls this forum and have every right to shut you down. Once you brake the laws and endanger the entire forum they more than have the right to take action and defend themselves against the very real possibility of legal action. You will get a CnD at some point in time, then it will reach GeD who cannot afford to risk his entire site for us a second time as that CnD will very likely target Westeros, not just you.

Your playing with fire as if you wont get burnt, but the very real reality is that you'll burn down the entire house and you don't seem to care, so long as you keep making money for as long as possible. What your doing is illegal, i'll have no part in it and wont have any footage of your mod on my channel until the illegal activity is ceased. I'll also be contacting any youtubers i know who are recording this mod and recommending they do the same.

If any of my work was in this mod i'd personally demand it's removal.
    - SoulGamesInc

EDIT: I know for a fact Inarus never gave you permission to make profit from his music mod. I wouldn't be shocked if the others also have not given permission for their work to be used in this way...

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Default Re: [Submod] Age of Petty Kings - Poll on Page 39

A while ago Thrawn I gave you permission to use my music mod. You have since profited from it. It's mere presence in yours breaks without doubt the laws of copyright and I'm saying now, remove it. You have used other modder's work and profitted from it. That's plagiarism, exploitation and selfish greed. And since you further seem to be inciting the attention of lawyers everywhere, risking the main mod, every submod and this entire community, I'm going to put my foot down. Your download links will be removed, your thread closed, until you stop and issue apologies.