I have one favor to ask for this great community. Is it possible to make pikemen to hold their pikes with two hands while marching like in old S.P.Q.R rome total war mod? It bugs me a lot that these units only carry pikes in phalanx stance and if they're not in that stance they carry swords. I know that there is a mod or two to make the pikes appear while marching but they still use only one hand to carry it. Doesn't that seem a bit ridiculous one guy holding a 4 to 6-meter-long wooden stick a with a metal tip using one hand. I guess that would be possible but only for so long considering they have to actually march with it.

I'm not much of a modder and i really hope that somebody would look into this. Usually you spend about 1/3 of the battle marching to meet the enemy and I'd love to have that part to look as awesome as possible. Idk if it's just me but I love to watch my army march almost as much as they fight and this would add a lot to the immersion when playing with pike infantry units. Thanks in advance!