Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: monoolho's Hero Unit Pack

Icon5 Re: monoolho's Hero Unit Pack

Hello beautiful these heroes, you may create other heroes such Leonidas, Achilles, Hector and Themistocles.
    Hello again thank you.

KR153's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: monoolho's Hero Unit Pack

Can´t find download for the "immortal" version where the heroes are only available for one faction. Someone else asked this before, but I can´t find an answer anywhere.
    NIE WEDDER SLAAV VUN ROM!

Great, man! Thanks!
    I imagine this mod in game only with a duel between army heroes like Troy (2004) movie, for

decide a battle.. this option could be very useful in certain cincunstancias on game campaign. Would be incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by monoolho View Post
    I am so sorry for the long delay on any updates.
    I moved places and am doing 2 college degrees, not much free time now.

And the game did get a bit tiresome for me. I have just become aware that the mod is not working on the latest patch. As soon as I am able to, I will work on it and see that the needed fixes apply.

Still, I might need to buy the new DLC and the moving and the new place just depleted my finances, so it may take a while.

Just don't worry, I have not abandoned the mod, just really not a lot of free time.

In case you are an amateur aficionado like me and managed to fix the mod, please, do share and I will immediately apply your knowledge to the fixing process
    calming word, and hope someone can help you continued this mod..
    and good luck with your collage..

Awesome mod. However (for reasons beyond my control) the current download is incompatible with my version of Rome 2, and I cannot update it due to internet data caps. Do you possibly still have a download link that will work for build v1.4.0 (patch 4)?
    I'd really appreciate it

Its kinda weird when i selected Carthage,the game crashed,or any Hannibal At The Gate Factions

The CB still have problem,when i click on the custom battle it's crashed

I Cant Find The CB when im downloading with mediafire or google

monoolho's Avatar Libertus

Alright, mates. Time for work.

I haven't tested and don't have time for the next 12 hours as I have to sleep, lunch and clean the house, then I believe I might have the time to finally update the mod. (Sorry, no requests at this time, what I want is for it to work, only then I'll worry about more heroes).

If anyone is out there before I commence the debugging process:
    1 - Does it work? Does the game start with the mod on?
    2 - What issues were bothering you the most? I know civil wars and hero stacks, I think I remember how to fix that.
    3 -... Something.
    4 - Should it still work, does the custom battle permissions completely crash the game or only if you select some factions?
    5 - Is it running with other mods? If not, which mods?
    6 - Something else, need to end with a kabalistic number.

Alright. Hopefully I won't have to redo everything from scratch, although it wouldn't be hard, just tedious since I still have the latest values.

Note: I will not at this time provide immortal versions - Too much work. What I will do is update the Normal version, that ought to suffice until I can get things going smoothly again.

Gods, I was so happy I was able to release a full, almost bug-free mod... Then CA - as it often does - screwed it all. I damn hope the game is better by now. I haven't played it in 6 months.

H Con's Avatar Senator

Your land_units and naval_units tables are outdated.
    UN: All problems would be solved if everyone could just sit down and talk.
    Bin Laden:But the problem is that everyo--
    Navy Seal: RATATATATATA!
    Another Navy Seal: RATATATATA!
    Pokémon Trainer: RATTATA! USE SCRATCH!
    *dust settles*
    Al Zawahiri: --that everyone must speak Arabic first!

Bow General Mod for Total War: Shogun II

Quote Originally Posted by H Con View Post
    Your land_units and naval_units tables are outdated.
    I noticed that, thank you.

I believe messing with them in the newest version of PFM should fix this issue. If not, any guiding instructions?

H Con's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by monoolho View Post
    I noticed that, thank you.

I believe messing with them in the newest version of PFM should fix this issue. If not, any guiding instructions?
    Here are some updated tables from the 2.5 version of your Immortal + More Soldiers versions of the mod, as well as some for the 3.0 version of Mortal - More soldiers.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by H Con; July 09, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
    UN: All problems would be solved if everyone could just sit down and talk.
    Bin Laden:But the problem is that everyo--
    Navy Seal: RATATATATATA!
    Another Navy Seal: RATATATATA!
    Pokémon Trainer: RATTATA! USE SCRATCH!
    *dust settles*
    Al Zawahiri: --that everyone must speak Arabic first!

Bow General Mod for Total War: Shogun II

Is there any chance to make the heroes recruitable only for the faction I play? Or this feature is planned only for the immortal version?

Cause, well, if it's a cheat-like mode, than make the AI to cheat along with you?

I played it with DEI and its works fine now

Well, theoretically, I made the main versions functional Mortal, mortal more, main and main more. I hope steam has updated it. I haven't yet added recruitability to the newest factions I will do so in time.

For now, I won't support the immortal versions (heroes recruitable only by one faction). It's too much work and I do want to enjoy some of my free time. But I can post a tutorial here on how to edit the tables.

I have no idea on compatibility at this time, not with other mods nor with other versions of the mod. My intention always was to have 2 versions of the heroes active at one time: one mortal for all factions, one immortal for my playing faction. But this never quite worked.

would have the possibility of each faction could recruit only heroes of their own culture / faction? sorry for my english, i used the google translate

Very nice job indeed,i`m using this mod right now ,thanks alot it`s 1 of my favourite mods.

Faction-specific heroes is one of my plans, eventually. But for now, I'm sticking to the way things are now (all factions can recruit).

And thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoy it, I will be working on improving it along the months. Now my old Rise of Nations is overwhelming my head...

Laetus

When i start the game, with the CB add on and the Mortal more units pack, the game frezees on the first loading screen, with the windows loading cursor.
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm Brazilian

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast