View Poll Results: Should I add Warhorses as a campaign map resource node ?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

25 80.65%
  • No!

6 19.35%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Meaningful Resources

Default Re: Meaningful Resources

I have the same problem, even in the copper region in Germania there is no copper or rather the nation doesn't trade copper.

This mod is for the main campaign and not for Caesar in Gaul (at least currently).

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Xil0 View Post
    fortified cities are already included in AI b/c of existing Superchain/chain entries. Have you seen them build the roads for example? I play with Melius Imperi as well BTW I just add in the ai+fixes as well as take away the unit replenishment. His mod does not have any visual effects on the campaign map either, Buildings require entries into the vfx tables for cranes and dust etc, then finally a building(instead of a blank hole) to show on the campaign map. Its a great mod. Love his ideas. If you are waiting for him to update his mod, its possible for you to easily fix this yourself in the DB.
    Could you share how. Really enjoy your mod.

would it be possible to update your first post with the version 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by neoiq5719 View Post
    would it be possible to update your first post with the version 2.0?

I do keep the first post updated.

Quote Originally Posted by trk View Post
    Could you share how. Really enjoy your mod.

This will take some legwork on your part if your ready. Download PFM from this forum. Visit the workshop section. Open my mod, and look at the tables that start with campaign_settlement_display etc. Open the other mod, and add his building entries using the same 'formula' that you see my buildings entered in.

For the AI to use your buildings... follow my entries into the CAI_construction tables.

Its really quite simple once you do it once, and get it working.

Quote Originally Posted by Xil0 View Post
    I do keep the first post updated.
    but when i download the mod it says version 1 not 2

I still didn't get an answer why I can't trade or find any copper?! Wether frisii nor iberian factions have copper as ressource to trade.

UpNSmoke225's Avatar Libertus

I know you don't have the need or desire to make MR Radious compatible, but if he approached you about it and did the work would you allow it? They've recently made TTT compatible once again but many of us would love MR as well. I just can't make myself start a new campaign at this stage lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

could u upload the 2.4 on the main page pls? thx

thx man, u should contact those dummies at CA cos this mod SHOULD be in the main game

Looks interesting. I must have a look on it.

Maybe you can clear something out for me. I tried the all in one mod which has your 2.4 version and I saw that Epidamnos had copper but then I tried the "v1" which u say is the same but Epidamnos didnt have copper in that one. Something sounds a bit off here.

Looks really cool but... is this mod working with Radious Rome 2overhaul mod/Divide et empera mod?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Xilo - is there a problem with this mod as it seems that cultures are not working correctly in my "all in one mod"? It's a strange bug as some report that it's working ok and others are reporting that culture is showing a zero?

Please clarify thanks

gone
    Last edited by neoiq5719; December 28, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

InSignia's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by neoiq5719 View Post
    Toontotalwar your compilation is great but one of the things that put me off was the Dresden season pack. I think it should be left out of it and leave it as an additional one until Dresden figures out the whole thing cos the different colors of the seasons were a bit annoying (IMO). I love my clean smooth map after adding the FXsweet. I mean is a potentially great mod but nevertheless still unfinished.
    Wrong thread mate.

Xil0
    1 Question to your mod: The description (Text) of the ressources (F.I.: roman small town (Salt)) doesn´t work.
    Also the name of the ressources itself is missing in the trade overview,aso....
    Are this features missing or is something wrong with my installation and adjustment?

Is it possible to make this compatible with other languages.. I have the italian version of the game...and the resourse names doest show up...i think it is for the fact that they are in english(because i have seen this in other mods , where the language is diffrent from the game you have)..... OR if you can not make it compatible, can you show me what to change in the pack, so i can make the description of the resourses in italian...so the game can show them up......another thing ....i didn't see the Piramide wonder... is it in game?? or it is, and i didnt see.....waiting for your reply