Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Spartan_EPIC_Experience_v5 [Eng-Esp][UPDATED : 02-03-2014][Steam WorkShop]

ElderSpartan's Avatar Civis

Icon10 Spartan_EPIC_Experience_v5 [Eng-Esp][UPDATED : 02-03-2014][Steam WorkShop]

Last edited by ElderSpartan; March 02, 2014 at 07:53 AM. Reason: updated

Default Re: Espartan_Epic_Experience_Mod (Custom battles/Campaing) [Espanish-English]

list of all content added in the updates v1.0 to 1.9 (olds)
    list of all content added in the updates
    • added table 'men_enties_battles' [edited combat values, displace of units and formation]

• edited again the values of 'men_enties_battles', reworked to best player experience

• reworked 'land_units' table

• reworked recruiting rules for new and custom units

• reworked stats for new spartan calvary units

• reworked morale system, reworked economy environment

• re-balance stats for the custom and new units

• added two new tables . 'diplomatic_relations_atitudes' and 'campaing_variables', that affect campain environment

• added new table: 'kv_fatigue' , now all units withstand more fatigue

Last edited by ElderSpartan; October 27, 2013 at 09:07 AM.

Default Re: Espartan_Epic_Experience_Mod (Custom battles/Campaing) [Espanish-English]

Glorious.

Updated importand : i added new table for men_enties battles (afect all units spartan) : https://mega.co.nz/#!4tM2UaKI!d1y_OB...v39NMv_Itw9XrE (HAS NO EFFECT ON THE TRANSLATION)

Where can i find Hellas Model 1.2????

Quote Originally Posted by preatomicgun View Post
    Where can i find Hellas Model 1.2????
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ghlight=hellas

Some screen shots would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    Some screen shots would be nice.

If a picture is worth a thousand words , Two videos equivalent to hundreds of millions of words ¿no? (i put two videos) , anyway, when I can edit my posts I'll upload a video of battles.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderSpartan View Post
    If a picture is worth a thousand words , Two videos equivalent to hundreds of millions of words ¿no? (i put two videos) , anyway, when I can edit my posts I'll upload a video of battles.
    The videos are vague to say the least. If it has new units show us the screens and everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    The videos are vague to say the least. If it has new units show us the screens and everything else.
    in the videos i displays the stats, which was to change in a picture? (if you just want see the units in action, try the mod)

Hola, podrías hacer un mod para sólo añadir las unidades nuevas? Las que no sobreescriben a otras. Muchas gracias!

Hi, could you make a mod just to add the new units? The ones that no replace other units. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by playker View Post
    Hola, podrías hacer un mod para sólo añadir las unidades nuevas? Las que no sobreescriben a otras. Muchas gracias!

Hi, could you make a mod just to add the new units? The ones that no replace other units. Thanks!

Hasta donde yo se, si modifico una tabla (esto va por tablas) , se modifican todas , es decir se sobrescribe, si alguien puede indicarme lo contrario se lo agradeceria.

someone could provide any report about this? positive or negative at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderSpartan View Post
    Hasta donde yo se, si modifico una tabla (esto va por tablas) , se modifican todas , es decir se sobrescribe, si alguien puede indicarme lo contrario se lo agradeceria.
    Sí, bueno, en realidad me refería a un mod que simplemente añada esas unidades nuevas y no cambiara nada más

Sí, bueno, en realidad me refería a un mod que simplemente añada esas unidades nuevas y no cambiara nada más
    Este mod contiene 13 tablas referentes a la DB y aparte los achivos .lock para los textos. Cada tabla es independiente y sobreescribe a las tablas del archivo adata_rome2.

NEW Updated importand : i added new table for men_enties battles (afect all units spartan) : https://mega.co.nz/#!YgMwiZoI!fu9yIF...jXOSuY766zwZ3I (HAS NO EFFECT ON THE TRANSLATION)

Apoyo Esto

Said and Done, I've finally updated with this request, overwritten only the units of sparta.

https://mega.co.nz/#!V0dg2LTC!Hiz1Ol...1PvbS50bJ8APy0

(I updated the links of the first post)

Default Re: Espartan_Epic_Experience_Mod (Custom battles/Campaing) [Espanish-English][UPDATED : 29-09-2013]

I'm editing a fault will be ready in a few moments

Default Re: Espartan_Epic_Experience_Mod (Custom battles/Campaing) [Espanish-English][UPDATED : 30-09-2013]

How to Download/Install/update
    : [first performs the normal downloading with the language pack and install], after perform the download of update and rewrite the file 'Spartan_Epic_Experience'.pack

Last Updated [30-09-2013] : https://mega.co.nz/#!YgMwiZoI!fu9yIFStfFIS7M-s_wAelAsgfkcHwjXOSuY766zwZ3I (does not affect the translation)

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast