Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChC: the Italian city-states is here!: link

Default ChC: the Italian city-states is here!: link

ChC: the Italian states is a stand alone mod featuring a new map (150 authentic settlements in Italy, Sicily and a small sliver of Africa & now a part of the lands east of the adriatic) the mod starts in 1400 ends in 1600 four turns per year, gunpowder comes in 1410, the mod is basically a more in depth gaming experience of a late era Italian campaign faction are: Milan, Genova, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Le Duchie Di Savoy, Napoli, the Vatican Offices (now destroyable), Sicilia , the Moors( newest version includes Hungary & the Byzantine empire and some land mass for the eastern Adriatic, adding like 25 regions) almost everything is new! (skins, buildings, music, graphics etc.)Download instructions: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-05-54-68.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	292308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-04-29-76.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	224.7 KB 
ID:	292305Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-03-01-84.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	292302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-06-07-04.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	292309Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-04-47-63.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	292306Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-03-04-82.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	292303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-04-59-76.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	245.1 KB 
ID:	292310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-05-42-40.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	292307Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-03-40-99.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	292304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2013-08-28 14-03-00-64.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	292301 download the WinRAR file "Italy", unzip it (with WinRAR) to desktop, then copy the "Italy" folder ( just overwrite if you have the previous version) to MedievalII/mods optional then open the folder right click on the "executable" (bat.) file "choose create shortcut option, now place the shortcut on your desktop! download link

newest link updated 6/2/14 http://www.fileswap.com/dl/PEf8ddVPW/Italiano.rar.html
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; June 03, 2014 at 01:22 AM.

Default Re: ChC: the Italian city-states is here!

it`s up

Default Re: ChC: the Italian city-states is here!:down link

updated )8/28/2013

Default Re: ChC: the Italian city-states is here!: link

updated

Hey man cool mod, very well done. I'm surprised this thread isn't more active considering how few late era mods there are. Maybe you should think about fancying up the OP with a nice eye catching title, the guys in the art thread will probably make you a banner with the mod name, for the the OP and for your sig. Put some battle pics up too, big one in spoilers. I'd like to see more people playing your mod man. Anyways best of luck and thanks for all your hard work.
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by the man, the myth, the legend View Post
    Hey man cool mod, very well done. I'm surprised this thread isn't more active considering how few late era mods there are. Maybe you should think about fancying up the OP with a nice eye catching title, the guys in the art thread will probably make you a banner with the mod name, for the the OP and for your sig. Put some battle pics up too, big one in spoilers. I'd like to see more people playing your mod man. Anyways best of luck and thanks for all your hard work.
    thank you! The Newest version (more settlements, economic balancing, unit re-assigning etc. a whole lot!) very, very soon!

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

yes i play this from time to time.....looking forward to the new release

Wait what is the major difference (except of the different start date) between this and " Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) " ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Vitiated Mind View Post
    Wait what is the major difference (except of the different start date) between this and " Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) " ?
    in answer to your question it basically focused on Italy primarily:
    newest version very soon!
    contains:
    playable factions
    (all re-skinned)
    Pisa
    Milan
    Venice
    Genova
    Florence
    the Vatican
    Napoli
    Sicily
    Il ducato di Benevento
    Hungary
    the Byzantine empire
    Le duchy di savoy
    the moors

unplayable but in game

new rebel factions:

French rebels
    Independent Northern Italian cooperative states
    Italian Islamic rebels

some new ui, more economic fine-tuning, more regions etc. a lot more!
    thank you

new version updated 12/17/2013

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Hey Druvatar when i load the mod and click Grand Campaign i get a message saying "Select an Item from the list"

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    Hey Druvatar when i load the mod and click Grand Campaign i get a message saying "Select an Item from the list"
    I have the same problem. Anyone know how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Watcha View Post
    I have the same problem. Anyone know how to fix it?
    GUYS NO WORRIES! I AM GOING TO UPLOAD A NEW VERSION WHICH DOES NOT HAVE THAT ERROR! (i HOPE, BECAUSE IT IS AN ERROR INVOLVED WITH THE MAIN GAME FILES AND /OR THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS i HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS IT WHILE WORKING ON A MOD BUT I HAVE RUN INTO IT WHEN i DOWNLLOADED OTHERS , JUST DELETED IT AND TRIED AGAIN AND IT WORKED FINE~) the new version will have alot of "new" content too~

The link is broken, anyone fancy re-uploading it?

ok

updated link in opening post

updated

Hi. I copied and pasted the Italiano folder inside the mods folder, but gave error and game not run. Where should I paste the content of italiano folder?

Quote Originally Posted by rxxx0 View Post
    Hi. I copied and pasted the Italiano folder inside the mods folder, but gave error and game not run. Where should I paste the content of italiano folder?
    ok, do this winrar the "italiano" folder to desktop, then copy to MedievalII/mods, now into the main Italiano folder and right click on on the BAT. file, from the drop down menu choose " create shortcut" then rename the shortcut (which now is in the same folder) to whatever you want, then right click on the shortcut (now renamed to your preference) and select cut, go to desktop ,right click select paste and then play!

Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    ok, do this winrar the "italiano" folder to desktop, then copy to MedievalII/mods, now into the main Italiano folder and right click on on the BAT. file, from the drop down menu choose " create shortcut" then rename the shortcut (which now is in the same folder) to whatever you want, then right click on the shortcut (now renamed to your preference) and select cut, go to desktop ,right click select paste and then play!
    The same mistake again. This happens when I click Continue Campaign or Single Player. See images below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erro01.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	309593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erro02.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	309594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erro03.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	309595

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast