Thread: Save File Errors

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Default Save File Errors

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Malfoy View Post
    New error:
    I have noticed this since I started playing Liu Zhang save file. I think my file may be corrupted, but this is the second save file I have experienced this problem.

I have managed to attack one of the rebel cities to the south (Jiang Zhou I believe it was). Everytime I auto resolve the battle, the screen changes to the loading screen and reverts to an earlier save of my Li Jue file that no longer exists. A couple times when I have loaded the Liu Zhang file, it doesn't upload the game itself, it just does what I mentioned before; loading screen changes and reverts to an earlier save of my Li Jue campaign that no longer exists.

Not sure why this is happening. Any ideas, mods? Anyone else experienced this?
    Edit: This has only happened with my Liu Zhang files, not once with my other files.
    Edit 2: It seems autosaves have also stopped being present in the game. Not sure whats happening there.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Save File Errors

Save game issue - Try the 'virtual store' fix - looks to me you are having an issue with it. Follow this tutorial form step 3 onward and do not forget to delete the medieval ii folder in the virtual store (if exists).

Auto Save - check if the CFG file in the main folder has this entry:
    [game]
    auto_save = 1

If this is not the case, add this entry to RotK's CFG file (the main CFG file gets rewritten every game)