Bonding into Mother Nature

Wow, it is 5 am in the morning and I feel myself so refreshed and rested. I see the sun rising from east, shining brighter than any other star in the sky. That just feels so awesome for me! It is like you are almost there, like you could touch the Sun itself, but I think none of us would want to do that...speaking of Sun, one day I saw a comment, where one person tried to put someone´s "facts" straight by saying that sun is a sun and not a star...what-a-dipsh-ii-eep he or she would have been at the time. I think that person felt or still feels quite embarrased after all this...life lesson learned, I presume. But coming to early mornings with bright rising Sun - there is no better summer morning, I´ll be honest on this one!! I am speaking the truth to you, because it feels like, you just would go out do everything outside - play basketball by yourself, go for a early run, take a nice long hike into the forest and listen all those birds singing all the time. Sometimes I feel so free that I would bond with the nature itself - just throw all the clothes from my body and run along naked...to feel what is like to be my own ancestor from hundreds of thousands years back in time. They, of course didn´t had that kind of common sense, like we do now, but at least they much more free feeling than we do now. Today´s human is like coded to do work - invent something, work 5 days per week, study all the time, be polite and educated, also good looks are valuable trait...at least for most of the people. Don´t they feel the stress, what is being put on them at very second of their lives. It seems like there is no free time at all to be free as animal being...humans as animals as well...known as mammals from the Animalia Kingdom. We don´t act as mammals, but as robots programmed to create better tomorrow for future people. That is so circled policy, where everyone creates better futures or tomorrows for their offspring and what doesn´t seem to end...what a pity, I have to say.

Just please once, listen to this call-up-to-freedom - go outside, be yourself, be rebellious you, be friendly towards nature, bond into it, release your soul and feel the true freedom given to you by the world leading creators!! Only then, you shall truly know, what means to be mammal from Animalia Kingdom, what means to be thriving and surviving species...