Thread: Uninstall?

Default Uninstall?

How easy is it to uninstall this mod and revert back to vanilla M2TW? I really want to try this, but I actually play Vanilla far more than Kingdoms. I had a lot of trouble getting M2TW to install on Windows 8 and I would like to know, if I wish to revert to the medieval period, whether it will take me hours of messing around as it did getting M2TW to install in the first place!

Thanks

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Uninstall?

Don't worry the mod is mod foldered. Uninstalling is simply deleting the mod folder and batch/cgf file so it won't affect your vanilla game sin anyway shape or form
    Also the mod uses Med2 not Kingdoms..hence why its in the med mod section (admittedly there is a kingdoms version but its a tad unstable).
    Last edited by gaunty14; June 20, 2013 at 04:52 AM.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Really? That's good! So I can flit between medieval and civil war with no problem? Excellent, I'll try it out this afternoon, then.

I've got this all installed and working and am dealing out the punishment to the parliamentarians! What a great mod; I've been wanting to find one set in the English Civil War for a long time