Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Cold_Mac's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    I don't understand why people annoyed about XP bug. Less XP more challenge amirite?. Besides you will overlevel main and secondary missions if you do contracts and hunts. I'm already leveling up fast with slower leveling mod anyway.
    I like to get rewarded. Fancy armors/swords are locked behind a level-bar.

I already play without signs on bone breaker. Besides I got that horrible feeling it's about to end story-wise, need to get distracted.
    Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.
    Shale: Even though I have never demonstrated this aspect? How peculiar.
    Leliana: You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you.
    Shale: If so, it is because I ate it.

Huberto's Avatar Praepositus

I'll confess, one of the things I love about this game is not having to launch it through Steam or any other crappy client. I'm not a Steam hater at all, but I like having options.
    Last edited by Huberto; June 05, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

New patch is buggy.

Get a troublesome amount of texture pop-in on PC, two random quests were qualified as failed with weird audio-bugs. Sometimes a 1-2 second delay.
    Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Mac View Post
    New patch is buggy.

Get a troublesome amount of texture pop-in on PC, two random quests were qualified as failed with weird audio-bugs. Sometimes a 1-2 second delay.
    It was troublesome for me before, in Velen there were some army camps in the wild where NPC soldiers popped in left and right. I should check out if that improved, in Novigrad it seems to be ok but it I had few problems there anyway. Other than that, I only have a few camera stutters. Might be a tiny bit better though, maybe I need to town down graphics a bit. I guess I don't want to know how many fps I get , it feels fluent enough for me.

I'm doing the follow up quest now (Broken Flowers) and I get very good XP rewards. So it really only effects certain quests that are not labelled correctly.
    Last edited by Candy_Licker; June 06, 2015 at 05:32 AM.

I think I did all contracts, all side quests related to the plot, pretty much most of those found with an exclamation point (even found one on a small Skellige Island), really searched and did stuff but I don't wanna go to the island of Mists yet, I don't want it to end.

So if you have any sidequests to recommend that you think might escape the average gamer, please report it here.

Also that big tree in the far south, is it related to the main quest? If it is, just say yes.

P.S. Oh and witcher sets, I gather them occasional.

Quote Originally Posted by Huberto View Post
    I'll confess, one of the things I love about this game is not having to launch it through Steam or any other crappy client. I'm not a Steam hater at all, but I like having options.
    You could have bought it on GOG. This is the 1st time i am using GOG and loving it. You could even play the game w/out launching GOG launcher but you could miss some updates. Its really DRM free. Sadly using GOG doesn't have screenshot button to take some screen shot in Witcher 3. Also when you pre-order expansion pass for Witcher 3. You could have free Witcher 1 and 2. Compared to DAI insisting me to use crappy Origin and Ubisoft games.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    I think I did all contracts, all side quests related to the plot, pretty much most of those found with an exclamation point (even found one on a small Skellige Island), really searched and did stuff but I don't wanna go to the island of Mists yet, I don't want it to end.

So if you have any sidequests to recommend that you think might escape the average gamer, please report it here.

Also that big tree in the far south, is it related to the main quest? If it is, just say yes.

P.S. Oh and witcher sets, I gather them occasional.
    Big tree in Velen and Big Tower in Skellige are part of main quests.

Secondary quests and contracts pretty much will be doable after going to Isle of Mists so i wouldn't worry. Besides Isle of the Mists isn't the end of game.

Besides Isle of the Mists isn't the end of game
    I expected that, but I thought it starts "endgame".

There is a surprising amount of things between the endgame and there.

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Heading north from the hanged man tree, theres a bandit camp with a "person in distress" merchant inside a cage. Killed the bandits but none of them have the key. Is that a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Occhi Di Davide View Post
    Heading north from the hanged man tree, theres a bandit camp with a "person in distress" merchant inside a cage. Killed the bandits but none of them have the key. Is that a bug?
    Sometimes they spawn sometimes they won't.

I've got the same issue. I killed roughly 10 bandits in that camp + a few bandits on horseback on a nearby road, but there is no key to be found.

EDIT: also in the first part of the map, in the southern part of Whitegarden there is a shrine near a road with a marking that says that people would return to that location, once bandits/monsters have been killed. I have been searching the area for enemies and found nothing. I even tried it during different times of the day and still nothing. It's the only spot in that map that I haven't "finished" yet.
    Last edited by Prof; June 08, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
    Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

Damn, I love Dijkstra . What a unique character, from look to voice actor.

Well...Tywin Lannister is the emperor. ^^
    Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I've got the same issue. I killed roughly 10 bandits in that camp + a few bandits on horseback on a nearby road, but there is no key to be found.

EDIT: also in the first part of the map, in the southern part of Whitegarden there is a shrine near a road with a marking that says that people would return to that location, once bandits/monsters have been killed. I have been searching the area for enemies and found nothing. I even tried it during different times of the day and still nothing. It's the only spot in that map that I haven't "finished" yet.
    The bandit stationed nearby the cage has it (the one on foot). I just reloaded the save once and in the second attempt he dropped it. Thats why now i save the game every two minutes

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatiRex View Post

Most likely Zerrikania. One of the main foes in the first game is from there.
    Oh, btw Geralt asks is it Zerrkania but Ciri says it's not, so.
    Last edited by gastovski; June 09, 2015 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Mac View Post
    Damn, I love Dijkstra . What a unique character, from look to voice actor.
    Not a character to love, but yeah he's pretty unique. I'm just doing the quest line in Novigrad, holy smokes, that's extensive, even beats the Bloody Baron quest line imo.

In the quest "advancement of learning" (Fyke Isle), i sent the sourceress to Kaer Morhen. But whats gonna happen then if i decide to take the notes with me or let them to the sourceress?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    I expected that, but I thought it starts "endgame".
    It's like the end of act 2. It closes off some quests (which it sounds like you've already completed) and puts you on rails for several hours, but you will still have plenty of time left to do contracts and travel the open world before the actual end.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

In the quest "advancement of learning" (Fyke Isle), i sent the sourceress to Kaer Morhen. But whats gonna happen then if i decide to take the notes with me or let them to the sourceress?
    AFAIK the note decision has no impact on the plot, oddly enough.