Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OFFICIAL - IS 2.2.1 "PATCH for the BETA available" Download and Overview

Default Re: OFFICIAL - IS 2.2.1 "PATCH for the BETA available" Download and Overview

finally had time to download and play a little as Saxony....just am blown away by this mod. The fact that you guys forcused on the late era for one is nice...it really makes it feel like an add on to empire vs simply a mod.

Question, what is the difference between short and long campaign?
    How many tunrs per year is there? I'm thinking about 6, I played about 10 turns and got well into 1784.

Default Re: OFFICIAL - IS 2.2.1 "PATCH for the BETA available" Download and Overview

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler99 View Post
    finally had time to download and play a little as Saxony....just am blown away by this mod. The fact that you guys forcused on the late era for one is nice...it really makes it feel like an add on to empire vs simply a mod.

Question, what is the difference between short and long campaign?
    How many tunrs per year is there? I'm thinking about 6, I played about 10 turns and got well into 1784.
    Whaler99, I am surprise this thread is still here......You might get a quicker response if you post int he Suggestion thread (stickied) or create a new thread in the main forum.
    Thanks

woops, thanks!

Wrong thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123