Thread: First Post of a Newbie

Laetus

Default First Post of a Newbie

I have been playing RTW and BI for many years now and without a shadow of a doubt this is the best game series I have ever played. Last week I decided to download the RTR mod and at a single click the game suddenly got better...But I have a query...

Are the moders aware that when you battle the Illyrians in the speech your Roman General will call them Britons, I assume they do but I thought I might mention it?

Also is it aloud for us to post stories/timelines of our imperial campaigns on this thread or is there a specific area for us to do this?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: First Post of a Newbie

I assume there is an AAR thread somewhere-ie a place to post you campaign stories- if not I'm sure it wouldn't kill anyone if you started a thread for this purpose. Some will only correct you(us) in courteous manner
    Oh and be welcome to TWC forums

Laetus

Ok thanks, I suppose I will find out when I post my original, it wont be a piece of Literary genius but something for you all to see...

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Look forward to it

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Megos Alexandros View Post
    Are the moders aware that when you battle the Illyrians in the speech your Roman General will call them Britons, I assume they do but I thought I might mention it?
    Yes they were. It's that Illyrian uses the ingame brutii (or scipii) so the speeches are kinda coded into those original faction. I guess you're referring to RTR PE then it's safe to say the mod is no longer develop anymore though there may be some support here and there.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Laetus

ah ok, its not a real issue, just something I noticed in one battle with the Illyrians. I have to admit I do not always have the sound on, I sometimes blast my own version over the top.