Page 174 of 178 FirstFirst ... 74124149164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3551

Thread: I'm currently listening to

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

And another live performance of PJ Harvey, 20 years back.

BBC 4 Session - St Lukes Church 24.08.2004.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDkjRCM3gYQ

A brilliant live recording of her classics.
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 09, 2023 at 02:42 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Patrician Artifex

Lucinda Williams - Stories From A Rock N Roll Heart

Received her 16th studio album, released 2023. It's awesome.

Full album @YT

Track 2, New York Comeback (feat. Springsteen background voc)

Track 5, Stolen Moments (for Tom Petty, rip)

Track 9, Where The Song Will Find Me
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 12, 2023 at 09:26 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

...and more old heroes

remnants of Lynyrd Skynyrd, live 2022

That Smell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeTtXZl5_Y

Free Bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaJleHXCrWc
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 13, 2023 at 12:58 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Opeth ... proper Hard Rock

Patrician Artifex

Stevie Nicks - In Your Dreams

Stevie's fantastic album from 2011.

Album on YT

Patrician Artifex

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Wildflowers & All The Rest

Album release 1994/2020 (Wildflowers/All The Rest).

@ YouTube

Patrician Artifex

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac

Album released 1975. It introduced the refoundation of the band, formerly a British blues band. Fleetwood Mac became the most popular band of the mid to end 70s.

A legend, with Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie, that paved the way for more female singer bands around the world (in particular especially also in the New Wave genre).
    Christine McVie departed 2022, RIP.

Album @YouTube
    Last edited by DaVinci; December 18, 2023 at 08:53 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Alison Sudol - Still Come The Night

The album from 2022 by an amazingly talented woman.
    Produced, aside to Alison Sudol (aka A Fine Frenzy), by London-based multi-instrumentalist Chris Hyson.
    In hindsight my "album of 2022" (it's so good, can't stop listening).

The 10 track album @youtube

Some available YT vids:

Track 1, Bone Tired

Track 2, Playground

Track 3, Peaches

Track 5, Wasteland

Track 6, No Other

no video, just audio ... a favourite for me

Track 8, Come On Baby

Brave and impressive ... her actual real life tragedy, worked out as song. Very strong song.

Track 10, Meteor Shower
    Last edited by DaVinci; January 13, 2024 at 05:58 AM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Patrician Artifex

Alice Merton, live with Frankfurt Radio Big Band, 22.03.2023

Happy New Year, all!

Patrician Artifex

Santana ... live 2013, Mexico

The guitar-God and his band plus special guests, ten years ago.

Proper stream of the concert-film (available until 30th Nov 2024)
    Santana: Corazón - Live from Mexico
    Last edited by DaVinci; December 31, 2023 at 10:09 PM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Welcome, 2024:

Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day