Thread: WINNERS OF BAARC III

Default WINNERS OF BAARC III

~ Winners of BAARC III ~

After what was the longest competition of TWC history, and then even went into overtime poll, we finally have the winners!
    The short story: a Takeda civil war with a side trip to Paris.

~

First place goes to robinzx and the Rise of a Legend. A battle taken from the MAARC winner tale, featured fire arrows, disciplined infantry and the legendary Takeda cavalry, illustrated with excellent screenshots. And if that was not enough, it was likely the first battle where the tactics were based on a poem, providing the perfect ambiance.

At second place, a very different story, presented by Shankbot12. This tale has excellently captured the perspective of a common soldier during the English siege of Paris. And if somebody has his thoughts about a girl named Lily and a farm while the battle rages on, something must have gone terribly wrong...

The tale which has ended at third place was written by Sirius Black, using the Takeda, apparently a fairly warmongering clan. A battle which was fought to the last man, painting red not only the sky but the battlefield too, was worthy of the best samurai traditions, even if the enemy was led by the borderland bastard.

~

You can find the first round here and the second round here.
    Thanks everybody for the submissions and the votes, and hopefully we will continue BAARC soon!

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: WINNERS OF BAARC III

Congratz everyone

Especially well done to robinzx and Sirius Black for their wins

Thanks to everyone who voted for me I wasn't expecting second
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

A big thanks to all who voted for me - and well done to Shankbot12 and Sirius Black!
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Boustrophedon's Avatar Grote Smurf
    Citizen

Oh robin! Is there truly no competition you will not win at some point in time? congrats to the others as well