Thread: modding question - unit added to a faction roster is NOT recrutable

kekesvar.bingos's Avatar Miles
    The Only and Ultimate Walachian Kingdoms (err yes, there are more of them...)

Default modding question - unit added to a faction roster is NOT recrutable

Hi there, i dlded 2.5 version and tried to add Basilikoi Peltastai to the Seleucids unit roster. It is recruitable through succesor order building by Macedon by default and it doesnt need any hidden resources (i.e. is generally recruitable everywhere). I simply added seleucid faction to to "export_descr_buildings.txt" CORRECTLY, at correct place, i did it like a thousand times or so. The name of the unit is visible in game in description of barracks (in every region of course), but still, the unit cant be recruited.. why? thanks

2nd question: KATOIKOI phalang unit is also recruitable without need of any hidden resources (as described in export_descr_buildings.txt) as well, but still i cant seem to recruit it in all regions. Could someone explain it to me? thanks, cheers

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: modding question - unit added to a faction roster is NOT recrutable

nvmd...

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Re: modding question - unit added to a faction roster is NOT recrutable

If you are trying to add units from one faction to another, you'll have to go to the Tutorial sections of TWC.

Here would best start:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=350

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father