Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: RR/RC for The Last Kingdom (released)

Default Re: RR/RC for The Last Kingdom (released)

Much appreciated DeathtoEgo - can enjoy this mod once again!

I don't see it anymore either. I will upload the stuff to Mediafire.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    I don't see it anymore either. I will upload the stuff to Mediafire.
    That would be much appreciated. After all, you put so much effort in your RR/RC projects, that it would be shame if it would not be possible to download them. I will wait until the latest version is available again.

I was going to start work on a new version, but I'll try to upload the old version for now.

Ok, first post updated. The files have been reuploaded. I hope to have the new version ready in a month or so.

Hello k/t,
    any news about status and contents of new version?
    Looking forward.
    Thanks for this submod, RC/RR is always my first interest when seeing some promising mod.

Hello k/t,

I installed your last version of RC/RR over last version of TLK 3.06b and I get corrupted saves and crash on saving.
    Is the last RC/RR version incompatible with 3.06b TLK?

Thank you.

No, it shouldn't be, since it's the same files as before. I just added together the newest versions of each file, but they were all working versions. What does your log say? Did you install any other submods?

I am working on the new version.

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

k/t can you make anglo-saxon swordsmen on par with viking and frankish equivalents? I made a similar post some months ago. Not sure how long ago it was.

Oh, I remember that. You wanted the Thegns to be Superior instead of Average.

I was working on a new version, but my old computer stopped working, and I had my TLK stuff on it. It will be two weeks until I can get my father's help to fix it, so in the meantime maybe I can pull out the hard drive and connect it to my new computer.

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Thanks k/t.

Civis

Which download do I use, the Mediafire one at the top of your first post or the 3 at the bottom? Are all fixes included or do I have to download any?

hi guys.i wanted ask, if some buildings work properly,especially those which increasing public health and happines but doesnt affect population growth. only want ask if its now how it should be. in other mods they affect pop grow. but this mod is rly gj and your balance finished it at all.

edit: i have another question about traits. why almost every AI princess is snob with 0 hearts? or why my bards ever get -point for alcoholism or another decrease, its weird same like merchants always are selveserving etc. and i got bug.i play as normand and i fought battle vs Franks near Paris and had 4 generals in army. I saw it before that this mod doesnt show properly death of second generals. after fight i sent this one in Calaisi. Next turn i got message about noble death but he still was in city but with grey portrait and it CTDed when i clicked him.so i clicked next turn and now i have just generals bodyguard unit in city without f.member.

campaign seems to me passive.every faction campign with full stack armies near cities.everyone hostile everyone and do anything.i can finally after 100 turns recruit vikingr and breton men.till now i fought just with mercenaries. oh and one another thing. what kind of shrines or churches normand should have? bcoz if i build that first one it is autodestructed next turn(i cdidnt accept christianity).

All at all i think u well balanced battles,but campaign with this RR,freezing AI and structure+faith dependant recruiting heading nowhere(especially with that AI). worst at all is it in Scandinavia, which is empty and full of rebels in 100 turns. vestfold and hordaland just ping pong lending their regions to each others with almost no army

Impossibility support magyars in battle vs Franks, game crashes.
    Last edited by Maroslav; April 07, 2016 at 02:32 PM.

Use the Mediafire link. The files at the bottom are the guides to RR and RC. The "shields on back" attachment is no longer necessary as I've included it in the latest batch of files, which you get from Mediafire.

I still haven't gotten my files from the other computer, so I haven't done any work on this submod for a while. I will get to it eventually, but it might take a while.

The buildings do work properly, but the population growth will not always be increased by the completion of a health or happiness building. There are some reasons for that, but I can't remember what they are. Or are you asking if they should also have the + population growth mod?

I didn't touch the traits at all, so those are exactly like they were in Vanilla TLK. Danova made them like that. I suppose they could use some reworking, with some new traits added or the chances for acquiring bad traits reduced.

"I saw it before that this mod doesnt show properly death of second generals."

I vaguely remember something like that from somewhere. Whatever is happening with the generals is not my fault.

It might be that the campaign AI is too passive. I'll have to play this mod again to remember. It's been a while.

If you don't accept conversion, you keep building the pagan shrines to Odin, Freya and the others. Are you saying the pagan shrines are destroyed even though you didn't convert? I'll have to check the script I made. I think I know what the problem is.

The faith and structure-dependent recruitment was in Vanilla too, I just tweaked the values and added the smith as a prerequisite for the barracks.

I don't know what causes the crash; you'll have to post your log. Also, it's probably a Vanilla problem.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    Impossibility support magyars in battle vs Franks, game crashes.
    I have fixed the problem with individual units of the Magyar faction crashing- it would seem the mod needed some sprites in it's "unit_sprites"-folder, sprites that were previously in the M2TW-folder. I fixed the problem with individual units by placing the sprites in the mods unit_sprites-folder -instead of the base games folder.

But the game still CTD:s when using many of these Magyar units.. I can't say why this is! It's a very weird problem- because they do work one vs one in custom battle.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 27, 2016 at 03:41 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112