Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 04 2023 FINAL VERSION! FA FROM ALL THE MEMBERS FROM FA TEAM(COMPLEET MOD!)

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 5 oktober 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

I lost the battle because some of their cavalry ambushed some of my infantry i was sending to my main army. Anyway i found out my units did not disappear because of the negative money (i reloaded, used add_money and they still disapear) but because of the "crusading units return home" script thing. Now please tell me ...why do my units disappear if i did not join any crusade ? I did not join the crusade because it was on London and i am too busy getting overwhelmed by spawned stacks of Egyptians.

I'm not asking you to please me. But does it seem normal to you for my units to dissapear out of the blue ? They are not crusaders recruited for a crusade, they are my faction units ...i'm having a full on war here and my units vanish out of the blue, the pope takes my money ...the enemy gets full stacks every turn ... How would you feel if you spend 1 hour preparing a major offensive and then you see your army dissapear ?!?

The message you mentioned CLEARLY sais that UNITS RECRUITED FOR THE CRUSADE WILL RETURN HOME ... NOT MY FACTION UNITS !!! Then why does my FACTION army vanish ?

Did you ever hear of the Templars dissapearing in REAL LIFE out of the blue because the Teutons failed a crusade in the Baltics ??? BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SUGGESTING !!! The Crusaders in the Middle East have no freaking business with the outcome of the Crusade on London, Baltics or where ever it might be !

Found another bug, reinforcing army does not join the battle .... you can clearly see that more than 6+ of my units routed and the reinforcements refuse to enter the battlefield. They joined the battle but only when i had only 4 units left ... Don't know what happened but it does not look ok, it should reinforce as soon as there is space. I almost lost the battle because of this bug.

In one of the pics you can see how almost half of my army, my elite units vanished and im left with the cheap potato infantry

It's the second time i waste an entire week just to reach a point where the mod is so unplayable that i have to delete the scripts and start over again. Like i said before, good ideas but too much EXAGERATED.

Good work man, but sorry, i'm going to delete the scripts again and im never updating it again. Wasted 2 weeks so far on new installs and new campaigns, i should have kept playing with 0 scripts, i was having a TON of FUN !

pictures upload
    Last edited by dlcatalin; October 06, 2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: nothing special

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 5 oktober 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

but you played the game before and normally you schould known they will go home,crusade units,order units will not fight just for some settlement but they will fight for a crusade target,you can recruit them before a crusade,train them take some settlements,gain experience,but if anyone calls a crusade it does not matter who it was they schould go on crusade ,that was the meaning of crusader order units!(they where loyal normally only too the popeafter the crusade they would go home because the most of them got their home somewhere else,and then after the crusade you can train crusade units again too prepare for a new crusade some new crusader units,this has some meaning instead of recruiting tons of crusader units,turn after turn after turn after turn.......you have so manny other great units of the crusaders army,if you know the system,then play it ore leave it,i like it this way,maybe others not but i can not please everyone ,this campaign got too be difficult why i schould make something that is easy?then i can play vanilla!,you got so much turns left too play this mod.....

and play without scripts it's good as long as you have fun,i am not forsing you too play something you don't like,but am playing this mod with pleasure!yes i do!!!!!!

thanks for your feedback and have a good day and know i will start a new campaign too and will not surrender and yes i like a hard game,but it's only hard if you not known what yout doin

edit;i most give some list of units that are crusader and jihad units,but normally you known this by the unit text.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 06, 2016 at 01:57 PM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    but you played the game before and normally you schould known they will go home,crusade units,order units will not fight just for some settlement but they will fight for a crusade target,you can recruit them before a crusade,train them take some settlements,gain experience,but if anyone calls a crusade it does not matter who it was they schould go on crusade ,that was the meaning of crusader order units!(they where loyal normally only too the popeafter the crusade they would go home because the most of them got their home somewhere else...
    Let me argue with you on that. The crusaders that went to the Middle East STAYED IN THE MIDDLE EAST, they did not go on a crusade against the Lithuanians. It's none of the ORDERS business to go and fight in the place of the Teutons. Or in my case to go and freaking fight in London.

The Historical Crusade was called on the Middle East to recapture the Holy Lands, and that is EXACTLY what i AM doing. Having my units sent home in the middle of the job because "the pope" wants London attacked is completely fantasy. The entire Crusader States faction is a permanent Crusade.

And you are wrong again. The Hospitaliers, Templars and other crusading units never left the Middle East until they where kicked out by force. The orders themselves where formed to be PERMANENTLY present in the middle east. Why do you remove them ? It's totally unhistorical.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

Another problem.

I sieged and captured a castle but the enemy reinforcing army does come to free the castle, instead it went in the back of the map and is waiting there.

What do i do now ? If i go out i get defeated, and that is a moronic thing to do. I captured the castle it's their job to come and free it. And i also can't wait 900 minutes. What do i have to edit to reduce the capture time from 900 to maybe 10 minutes ? 900 minutes is incredibly exaggerated. When the battle AI is not working we need another way to win the battle.

Last edited by dlcatalin; October 07, 2016 at 05:31 AM.

well i will delete the whole crusaders things go home and will only use it for myself,becausce it's an endless discussing if crusaders stay in the middle east ore not,no problem,but there where not much order troops in the middle ages ore they would already conquered more lands.

i am starting a game myself as the crusaders too,so i can see more things,about the battle ai i seen it before that a reinforced ally of enemy ore just reinforcing army of their own ore doing nothing i do not know why,but will test this too in campaign,all you can do is defeat the army that attack you and then do 3 time faster speed too end the battle, i can ask somewhere maybe for a solution,but i changed the t battle ai a little so will see if that is working others i will try too find a way,offcousce if i can fix it.i will delete the crusade money tto then and use it only for me,but i thought it was a good script....but no problem

I sieged and captured a castle but the enemy reinforcing army does come to free the castle, instead it went in the back of the map and is waiting there. but this i have never seen,if the castle is from a enemy and they have reinforces then they will help them too defend it and move too the castle sqare,but in the version before the latest version i put something in and forget too remove it,so this can be the problem,but new version have that deleted.but the field battles are very good.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 07, 2016 at 10:55 AM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

lol don't get all sentimental bro

Yes, play 80 turns as the Crusaders on Medium difficulty, you will see how nice it is when all Muslims attack you on a Jihad, the pope takes your money and your army disappears. All while you are permanently attacked by spawned stacks from Egypt.

Dude, it's your mod, do whatever u want with it, i'm just giving you feedback. In my case i don't like the pope taking my monies when i don't call a Crusade and my units disappearing even if i recruited them from a town and not from a Crusade. I paid them ... i recruited them as professional soldiers, having them act like volunteers is a bit wrong.

If you want to keep it, i suggest scaling it down a bit.

Example :

If PLAYER calls crusade : Keep curent values of 1000 and 3000.
    If another faction calls crusade : Player pays only 500, and only 1000 if it fails.

And about the "units returning home", keep it only for the units recruited during a Crusade by a General that has joined a crusade. People join a crusade, they reach their goal then they go home. But the Crusader States are a faction ... a faction that is in a permanent crusade, so my units should be permanent.

Playing as other factions might be easy and not a problem ... but when playing as the Crusaders, every cent counts ... every 1000 dinars counts a lot ! It's a permanent struggle there. If you are thrown in debt, attacked and your army disappears in a 2-3 turn span then it's game over.

Found another problem ... rocks that you can see trough

uploading pictures
    Last edited by dlcatalin; October 07, 2016 at 11:15 AM.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 8 oktober 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

i updated the link of jukoman without the crusader home and crusaders money script,it's easier for me that way,less worries lol.

the rocks,i never see this will see how i can fix this but is just a small thing.

Default Re: LASTEST VERSION 8 oktober 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

Your latest update for some reason, does not start? resets to Windu! You can return to the past update?

reset again, and all went running! works!

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

i updated the link of jukoman without the crusader home and crusaders money script,it's easier for me that way,less worries lol.

the rocks,i never see this will see how i can fix this but is just a small thing.

I found the rocks outside of Damietta while sieging it.

yes i saw it too ,it's all around the holy lands,middle eastern rocks i guess,will see if i can fix.

edit;found a fix for it,from the great Makanyane.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 08, 2016 at 09:16 AM.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

My friend wich one is the newest download i downloaded all of them a few weeks ago, i hope i dont have to download all of them again my friend

no mine friend if you downloaded all the part then only the jukoman part you need too have the latest version

here some pictures from mine last crusaders campaign(only a game,lucky)peace and love for everyone(will be mine last pictures ore else it becomes too much lol.and indeed the campaign is not easy as i was compleetly suprised by the speed the turks sieged mine settlement jerusalem

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0004.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	341010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0009.jpg 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	341015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0006.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	269.5 KB 
ID:	341012Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0011.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	169.7 KB 
ID:	341016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0007.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	341013Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0004.jpg 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	341010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	245.6 KB 
ID:	341017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0008.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	341014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0005.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	275.7 KB 
ID:	341011
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 10, 2016 at 04:37 PM.

one notice,when your leader is a regent then he can become the true factionleader,but he must have more the 4 authority(what is not so much)and if he becomes the true factionleader he will get normally a trait someway,and then his strat_model will change too that of a king.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks my friend, i must say you doing a wonderfull job mate

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

no mine friend if you downloaded all the part then only the jukoman part you need too have the latest version

here some pictures from mine last crusaders campaign(only a game,lucky)peace and love for everyone(will be mine last pictures ore else it becomes too much lol.and indeed the campaign is not easy as i was compleetly suprised by the speed the turks sieged mine settlement jerusalem

lol, told you ) Now imagine at the same time the pope puts you on negative income and your army dissapears ... how would it make you feel ? )))

I have a question. Do the AI archers have unlimited ammo ? It seems the enemy archers keep firing at me constantly even after my archers run out of ammo ....

well,you would feel like real king of jerusalem,see crusaders come and go,lol.but it's now already hard enough,i have too defend jerusalem now every turn,but that's good,it's total war.

ai archers have the same ammo,just see,played manny battles,sometimes they don't fire,and save some and then fire again.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

ok, so that's why they fire for so long, they make pauses

lol, well i like my crusaders committed, they made a vow to dedicate their life to serve the order and God ffs

just wait till the turks and egyptians siege multiple settlements at the same time

i lost jerusalem at turn 27,against 2 ghazni jihad armies,but i took it back the next turn as king richard and nablus where arriving .now am gonna do a attck offensive and see if i can conquer them,one by one,out of history lol.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

let's see how long you can last, but don't cheat