Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13385354555657585960616263
Results 1,241 to 1,244 of 1244

Thread: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinBudo View Post
    so i converted the music files but still silence,
    Did you place the files in the right locations?

descr_souns and descr_sounds_music in the data-folder? Should happen automatically if you merged the contents of the data-folder in the music-download. And then it's the descr_sounds_music_types in the data/world/maps/base-folder.

The songs must be in MP3-format, you need to only have one music-folder inside of the sounds-folder and you have to remove the files you stated above that you had removed. Make sure every song is also renamed to the correct numbers.

If that doesn't work i'd guess you have your mod inside of program files (x84)? Move it outside of that folder then. If that doesn't work it's either your system or you have done a mistake.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

I won't be able to work on this for a bit but there are several models I've made that haven't been imported properly and that need to be given different weapons (all of them are made just not assigned). Also there's character heads that need to be made and placed on existing armors. If anyone's got any experience with milkshape and wish to help we'd really appreciate it, it would make the next version of the mod much better. If you think you can help contact mr nygren.
    Winter is Coming

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Hello guys,

We (Me and Inarus) have agreed to let Mr_Nygren and his team use our submod as a base to develop their own mod and for their sake it is best to have their own thread which you can find here: [SUBMOD] Game of Thrones Total War v4.5

From now on this thread is closed.

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

I'd just like to thank everyone for their support and for taking the time to enjoy this submod. I would assure everyone that this version works soundly and I'm glad to see it can still continue to grow whilst myself and Radboud have moved onto better things.

Enjoy.