Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 823242526272829303132333435363738394041424358 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Default Re: [SUBMOD] v2.1 Game of Thrones - 2.1 is here! Easy Install!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheartx10 View Post
    Ah great thanks for these, unfortunately I still can't get this to work I get a weird statics crackle just before the music should kick in and then the normal M2TW music starts... Is it possibly because I'm using the GOT soundtracks from iTunes?
    iTunes tends to use a different format so you may have to convert them to .mp3 if they aren't already, I'm using Any Audio Converter for such matters, just be careful with freeware installers, they tend to install other things on your computers so read each install page correctly

Lionheartx10's Avatar Youtube Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    iTunes tends to use a different format so you may have to convert them to .mp3 if they aren't already, I'm using Any Audio Converter for such matters, just be careful with freeware installers, they tend to install other things on your computers so read each install page correctly
    I've converted them all to mp3 but still no luck Still getting M2TW's music ingame rather than the epic GOT soundtrack...
    “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.”

http://www.youtube.com/user/lionheartx10

Quote Originally Posted by Cell7 View Post
    You gonna build models so the units actually look like how they look on the show, I understand building models takes time.. alot of time.. but someone's gotta start. Hell I would if I knew what I was doing! Anyway, since your trying to make it feel like the visuals of the show, why not start with the armour models?

Will this be possible Inarus? This would be the best thing ever then! Killing lannisters is fun, but killing lannister that look like this would be sweat!!

Quote Originally Posted by FieryMastermind View Post
    Will this be possible Inarus? This would be the best thing ever then! Killing lannisters is fun, but killing lannister that look like this would be sweat!!
    Beyond my skill I'm hoping I could get someone to do it later, but... well there'll be new units in 1.0 so who needs GoT stuff?

As you've noticed, no 3.0, work is rather stalled on that thanks to a lengthy dissertation and Westeros 1.0, I'm generally aiming to release GoT 3.0 at the same time as Westeros 1.0's release (because I myself need this Submod installed before I can play 1.0 and its horrible artwork...)

So yeah, bit of a wait, just look on the bright side (if you can find it)...

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    Beyond my skill I'm hoping I could get someone to do it later, but... well there'll be new units in 1.0 so who needs GoT stuff?

As you've noticed, no 3.0, work is rather stalled on that thanks to a lengthy dissertation and Westeros 1.0, I'm generally aiming to release GoT 3.0 at the same time as Westeros 1.0's release (because I myself need this Submod installed before I can play 1.0 and its horrible artwork...)

So yeah, bit of a wait, just look on the bright side (if you can find it)...
    Bit harsh.

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

lol Murf, If you mean the release date I could further point out that there's a lot of compiling to be done, a few things yet to be created and that I'm reluctant to released an unfinished product.

I meant the underlined bit silly

Quote Originally Posted by Murfmurf View Post
    I meant the underlined bit silly
    Ah missed that, bit tired, true tis harsh but I have a tendency to exaggerate though I am fed up of that splash screen, probably something to do with it being older than all the good art which has replaced all the other areas whilst that stuff is left untouched
    Last edited by Inarus; November 13, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

I'll forgive you because you're northern

Londoners beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Murfmurf View Post
    I'll forgive you because you're northern

Londoners beware!
    Hehe Pot Kettle

Sorry to bother you but I can't seem to get the music to work. I've numbered them all correctly and followed your instructions to the letter, but have not had any luck thus far. I think I have the same problem as Lionheart. Any ideas? Cheers

No problem I hope, which version are we talking?

I downloaded season 1+2 music files and I'm playing with Westeros Enhanced, got part one and got enhanced. Thanks for the help.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Faction-Skins - Also is this mod compatible with your mod?

Aye should be and I'll investigate the soundtrack soon

Thanks alot, really appreciate it. I've followed the instructions yet I still get the ingame music and not the got music.

Any Idea on what the problem is?
    Last edited by Inarus; December 22, 2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Double Post

Working perfectly my end so did you download the correct version (the one that works with the GoT mod or the one that doesn't), did you install it correctly (check the data\sounds\music folder for a track called S02E09_The_Rains_of_Castamere). Problematically the music files come in a folder called "Westeros" yet Young Bloods comes in youngbloods so you'll have to take the data folder from the compressed folder and drag it into youngbloods to merge with the data folder there, overwriting files therein.

Since I'm using Westeros enhanced do I download 'Game of Thrones Submod 2.1 - Seasons 1 & 2 Soundtrack v1.0.rar ' As I have both seasons? And I do have the rains of castamere track in my sounds folder. Finally, I don't understand the thing about youngbloods, what do you mean by that? thanks.

Thats the right download. The latest version of Enhanced is called youngbloods Dux's quoted bit in Enhanced's OP. What version are you using so I can check with that?

Oh you mean on the other thread. I didn't download those files, should I have? i just downloaded the link that was above it. Sorry for being a noob haha