Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] v4.0 Game of Thrones - NEW UNIT MOD RELEASED!

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced ANOTHER NEW PREVIEW

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

:
    Last edited by Radboud; July 30, 2013 at 03:59 PM.

Default Re: [SOUNDTRACK RELEASED] v1.1 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced ANOTHER NEW PREVIEW

You don't need me to say keep it up!

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

Fantastic, as I have told many times!

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Here it is, a tad late, and should something not work, well I may be a tad slow to fix it, summer and all .

Game of Thrones
    is Released!

Hmmm, features...

~ A Total of 34 Loading Screens. ~
    ~ Whole New Northern Campaign Interface - not yet battle. ~
    ~ New Character Portraits. ~
    ~ New Faction Symbols. ~
    ~ New Quotes. ~
    ~ New Northern and Southern Eventpics. ~
    ~ Erm...
    ~ New Videos and Sounds. ~
    ~ Oh! and lots more! ~

Hope the link works...

THIS WILL CONTAIN SEASON 2 SPOILERS.
    I intend to do an optional patch in a few weeks time for those lagging behind.

Just a note, due to time restraints, the North still lacks a battle interface.

Westeros 1.1 is still available should there be issues... shouldn't be

Note on Enhanced: The Enhanced Patched .rar file has been moved to the main Westeros folder. Simply "Extract Here".

Note on Soundtrack: This comes in Two Versions (well four since there is a Season 1 and Season 1+2 Version) The 2.0 Version is built for this mod, the other version is for vanilla Westeros or for Game of Thrones v1.1. You will need to reinstall the music mod (though the music tracks should be fine )

Most importantly: HURL REP AT RADBOUD!
    Last edited by Inarus; July 26, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

ButtSwag's Avatar Decanus

ohhh boy, downloading now!
    Does this include the castles you made on the map aswell?

Yes Forgot to mention stuff in the release stuff, it all get's rather hectic in the end. Those Strat models, strat banners, end turn sounds, I'll hopefully get some screenshots done whilst I'm away from TWC

Rhaenys Targaryen's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [SUBMOD RELEASED] v2.0 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced

This is amazing! Playing as House Lannister is much more fun now. Oh and Inarus I love you (no homo) for the music part.
    Last edited by Rhaenys Targaryen; July 28, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

Default Re: [SUBMOD RELEASED] v2.0 The Imagery and Music of HBO's Game of Thrones - Compatible with Enhanced

i think so. in theory the two should not clash. no guarantees though.
    Last edited by Inarus; October 06, 2013 at 09:24 PM.

Rhaenys Targaryen's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    i think so. in theory the two should not clash. no guarantees though.
    Already tried and it works, I thought I edited that part of my post out.

Haha. i see you did. i read my email rather than this thread and emails dont update :p at least people know that this is compatible with the lannister reskin though
    Last edited by Inarus; October 06, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Nice job. gives in more to the immersion and GoT feeling.
    United we stand interenets! Nerdfighter.
    Warcraft Total War!
    Help Save a Wonderful mod that could
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=273449
    You guys should register for the golden Symbol of Forum Oppression http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/89425f5ce60

Inarus, this is splendid work. This is so great, I have been a little dissapointed that the main mod is so far away from the series, and only with the books, but this fullfills it greatly. Will this be included in the Westeros Total War 1.0 release?

+rep

|Of, the esteemed House: DE BODEMLOZE|

Hey Inarus I followed the steps for the enhanced version but it seems to revert me back to the main menu when i choose a faction. Also the hotseat appears to be gone.

I haven't played the mod itself but I love the aspect of the using the soundtrack and I have that working in the enhanced mod. I love the atmosphere the music lends to playing. Would the soundtrack also work with the King of Rivers and Hills sub mod as well?

Nevermind, the answer to my question is yes

I couldn't edit my post, sorry.

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Quote Originally Posted by HeirofAlexander View Post
    Inarus, this is splendid work. This is so great, I have been a little dissapointed that the main mod is so far away from the series, and only with the books, but this fullfills it greatly. Will this be included in the Westeros Total War 1.0 release?

+rep
    The team from the main mod has chosen the books as inspiration so it would be weird to mix that with the series (TATW mixed both mostly out of necessity). This will not be included within Westeros Total War which is also mentioned by the team a couple of times iirc.

A note to everyone, we do plan to make units from the series as well but this will probably be done after we finish the Ironborn ui.

Quote Originally Posted by The First Triumvirate View Post
    Hey Inarus I followed the steps for the enhanced version but it seems to revert me back to the main menu when i choose a faction. Also the hotseat appears to be gone.
    Did you remove "map.rwm" in the "world>maps>base" folder?

TFT have you extracted the Enhanced Patch in the GoT mod? (Basic answer to any Enhanced issue)

Yeah i followed all the instructions to extracting the data file. I deleted the map.rwm file and am able to get to the strat map. I can see all the sweet new models now but are there supposed to be rebel settlements?

Hmmm mine has no rebel cities in enhanced and tyrion starts with clansmen. no one ele is having issues it appears (sod's law someone speaks up now) so i can only suggest reinstalling enhanced. then GoT over that. then extracting the rar. dont delete any map rwms. good luck... hope there hasnt been an enhanced patch whilst im gone lol

Zack-Stefy's Avatar Decanus

maybe you can take the units from the mount&blade mod?