Quote Originally Posted by Maréchal Lannes View Post
Another problem present since March in MP battles and still not resolved...

Retarded noobs/cheaters hidding the level of their veterans:

It will be fixed in the next patch or not?

Another problem: Some clans cheat by playing a lot of siege battle between them the night to win points, so they often meet their friends, concede victory and win points extremly rapidly.
A battle between players of the same clan should not give points for the map.
It will be fixed in the next patch or not?
You obviously don't understand how the ranking system works. It's based on the Elo system, which means if you lose a battle you lose an amount of skill points relative to your opponents rank, and he will gain points relative to your rank. What you talk of would result in virtually no movement up the leaderboards at all for those players who are playing in confinement. Unless you are talking about veteran points then I don't see where the real issue is.

And my last question, do you believe that the MP competition in Shogun 2 killed the spirit of the TW series?
Because there are no fun battles anymore like the MP battles of the previous TW, and the competition is just cheat, spam of cheated units (monks, loan sword, monk sequel and ashigaru yari...), victory by any means...
What do you think about it?
Opposed to...having a Rome Total War esque Multiplayer which is full of badmouthing, trolling and game crashes and also not to mention the absolutley horrid unit balancing? or what about the ETW/NTW multiplayer which has virtually no soul at all, no central communication base, a non-existence compared to it's campaign pretty much. The multiplayer in Shogun 2 is a major leap forward fort the TW series. It needs tweaks and improvements, but it's going in the right direction, and so far, it has not affected the standard of singleplayer, so I can't see us complaining about 'dead spirit'.