Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1st East Prussian Infantry - Historically Minded Regiment for Napoleonic Wars

avion365's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: 1st East Prussian Infantry (Mount and Musket - Infantry and Cavalry)

wowowow, i ain't 8th, i am 19te
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    quote of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I am sorry I was wrong.

Youtube
    Justin Bieber: God sent me to make music
    Disturbed: No we didn't

Protector Domesticus

Default Re: 1st East Prussian Infantry (Mount and Musket - Infantry and Cavalry)

I realy aught to get back into Mount and Blade, fun playing with Bayonets

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

It's more of a joke we have "We got ourselves a Rddit!" All in fun though :3
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Reddit cav is best cav. Every time Hader is cav, Gunny and his boys instead go infantry to avoid cav on cav fights.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Hah! Next week, my dear, next week

Also, Ginjar got pretty mad at the Lith skirms, we turned the reddit line around at least twice

Citizen

Blog Entries

Well, I wasn't able to get in last night. My bro decided to get on YouTube the second I got home, knowing I had an LB. So I sat there waiting for 2 hours. /Sigh...
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gunny View Post
    Hah! Next week, my dear, next week

Also, Ginjar got pretty mad at the Lith skirms, we turned the reddit line around at least twice
    I was in his line for two rounds with that, he had us form up to shoot at you guys when we weren't reloaded and you had yet another line there with you. Didn't end well for us

If we have as many as we did this last battle though, I might be leading a line of my own next Friday.

Content Emeritus

Knock on wood lith may go cav this week

wolfbane751's Avatar Campidoctor

can i join this regiment? i dont really like playing by myself when i play mount and musket

Content Emeritus

sure, just head to www.1stepi.com and submit an application

Just so you know, as Pub commander, I've always suggested 1stEPI as one of the regiments to join, whenever someone asks me which regiment they can join.

Quote Originally Posted by Hader View Post
    Reddit cav is best cav. Every time Hader is cav, Gunny and his boys instead go infantry to avoid cav on cav fights.
    Pubgoons more than match Rddt Cav, a few weeks ago
    "My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the Arsenal is no more, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of gooner-ship, but it is not this day. An hour of Spuds and shattered cannons when the Highbury Emirates comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of North London!"
    - Aragooner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    Pubgoons more than match Rddt Cav, a few weeks ago
    That Hussar round was a blunder in experimentation.

We haven't had cav since that battle because we had such an influx of noobs from the steam sales that we needed our officers (who are always our cav) to train them. 2SR was cav last week I believe? Reddit Cav will come back nice and strong next time just you watch.

MuttonChops's Avatar Praepositus

So how do I join this shindig?

avion365's Avatar Campidoctor

www.1stEPI.com <---go to forums and register and apply
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    quote of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I am sorry I was wrong.

Youtube
    Justin Bieber: God sent me to make music
    Disturbed: No we didn't

Content Emeritus

He already applied but never showed up to anything ever

Citizen

Blog Entries

I wish my parents hadn't installed that silly ISP firewall. It gives me the incorrect authorization key error whenever I try joining a multiplayer server in Warband :/

Otherwise I'd be out there with the rest of the 8th destroying you guys on Fridays :3

Content Emeritus

8th doesnt come on fridays anymore, where have you been?

Citizen

Blog Entries

Not able to play because of that silly ISP firewall. That's where :3

EDIT: Just talked to Jorge, you lie :3
    Last edited by IlluminatiRex; February 13, 2012 at 09:13 PM.

Content Emeritus

Well it's not the pubber LB that we all used to do

Content Emeritus

Updated the thread to Heinrich's awesome new formatting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast