Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Rarity's Carousel Boutique

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Default Re: Rarity's Carousel Boutique

Are these all?

Download here if you're okay with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    Hi Rarity, I am in the highest need for a 3D unit. You can please make it whenever you have time.

It would be of much help to me since after I get this unit, I can finalize our barbarian rosters.

I need a druid priest unit.

Make him look more or less like this :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In the left hand give him some kind of staff like this :

And in the right hand you can give him some kind of a Celtic longsword like this one :

I'll see what I can do.

I've made some decent updates to the OP now, and please pay attention to the Requesting status when you want to post a request. It's not there to be ignored.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

I'll see what I can do.
    Thank you SOOOOO MUCH !

I've made some decent updates to the OP now, and please pay attention to the Requesting status when you want to post a request. It's not there to be ignored.
    I am sorry if I made some mistake. I forgot to see. Sorry Rarity.

And, btw, excellent update, you made it nice and tidy there,

+rep

They look amazing! Just a few edits though.

The slingers need those little shields. The same shields that the skirmishers have.

Also for the warbands I should have provided the shields before but it slipped my mind. I posted them at the bottom. Just take the shields, nothing else

Thanks again rarity!

Thanks Rarity for your work +rep
    Great models!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Raritу View Post
    So if that's okay, here're the finished units,

Bactrian Winged Cataphract Hetairoi

Download

Halberdier

Download

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends and family.
    OMG!!! tY Rarity! testing now!

Edit: now that is a splendid model! I would like though a longer lance, a darker and shorter mantle, blue is good but darker, and there seems to be aproblem with the pteruges (those leather straps from the waist), they dissapear when in close combat... this problem occurs to the first unit as well... oh and for the first unit I would suggest some improvement on the mask... I don't know if you have some magic to make the bronze feel harder... if you know what i mean... anyway ty very much Rarity! oh and some small variations regarding the mantle so that I can use the unit as multi!? ty! hmmm the model looks excellent dismounted as well... could you make a version with a hoplon shield!? I will use the one with the hoplon shield as Baktrian Hypaspistai and Seleucid Xystophoroi Argyraspides... ty in advance... when you have the time dear four legged friend!
    Last edited by Visarion; January 08, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

Artifex

I would also like to ask a second weapon for the unit bellow... machaira or xiphos sword...

the Illyrian Hoplite

Edit: for the Illyrian Hoplite a darker blue plum or a red one but anyway a darker color!? please!

and a long lance as a primary weapon for the unit bellow aaaand a darker red mantle...

the Saka Officer

Edit: oh and the Clibinarii have some problems with the plum in rest excellent model!
    Last edited by Visarion; January 09, 2013 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raritу View Post
    So if that's okay, here're the finished units,

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends and family.
    AHA HA HA HA ..Wunderbar, mein Neffe!

Happy new year! great work! excelent details!

Artifex

oh some more versions of the Greek Marines too 'cause I plan to use them as Hypaspistai...

those Cretan Archers are excellent as well... more variatons please!?

anyway the Marines is the first choice, they are an excellent model, very good for what I had in mind...

spear both thrown and used in melee... excellent model rarity but I need more versions... to use as multi!

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Wow, this is awesome work! Really great.

But I'm unable to download the Carthaginian Pirate, it's blocked due to some Terms of Service violations.

I'd also like to ask, if the units are only to be used as they are, or whether we may tweak the textures (to make the colours fit for example) or if we even could create an entirely new texture for a model.

EDIT: I just installed the Germanic Warrior, and, well, I'm not sure which skeleton to apply. The axe is HUGE and the shield is on his back, so I chose a 2h animation, but actually the axe's shaft is too short for him to grab it with both hands.
    Last edited by Thangaror; January 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM.
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Yay! It's open again XD XD

My request for the Marine remain ^^

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Thangaror View Post
    I'd also like to ask, if the units are only to be used as they are, or whether we may tweak the textures (to make the colours fit for example) or if we even could create an entirely new texture for a model.
    if you receive permission to do that be sure to add your modifications here as well!

I'm sure that if you promise to do that Rarity might accept your proposal...

Artifex

First updates of the Priest,

I'm having a tough time with the staff. Can I be fed with more informative examples of it?

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    They look amazing! Just a few edits though.

The slingers need those little shields. The same shields that the skirmishers have.

Also for the warbands I should have provided the shields before but it slipped my mind. I posted them at the bottom. Just take the shields, nothing else

Thanks again rarity!
    How about these? Sorry I can't afford the time to make a slight preview like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Thanks Rarity for your work +rep
    Great models!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Visarion
    Quote Originally Posted by Visarion View Post
    OMG!!! tY Rarity! testing now!

Edit: now that is a splendid model! I would like though a longer lance, a darker and shorter mantle, blue is good but darker, and there seems to be aproblem with the pteruges (those leather straps from the waist), they dissapear when in close combat... this problem occurs to the first unit as well... oh and for the first unit I would suggest some improvement on the mask... I don't know if you have some magic to make the bronze feel harder... if you know what i mean... anyway ty very much Rarity! oh and some small variations regarding the mantle so that I can use the unit as multi!? ty! hmmm the model looks excellent dismounted as well... could you make a version with a hoplon shield!? I will use the one with the hoplon shield as Baktrian Hypaspistai and Seleucid Xystophoroi Argyraspides... ty in advance... when you have the time dear four legged friend!
    I would also like to ask a second weapon for the unit bellow... machaira or xiphos sword...

the Illyrian Hoplite

Edit: for the Illyrian Hoplite a darker blue plum or a red one but anyway a darker color!? please!

and a long lance as a primary weapon for the unit bellow aaaand a darker red mantle...

the Saka Officer

Edit: oh and the Clibinarii have some problems with the plum in rest excellent model!
    oh some more versions of the Greek Marines too 'cause I plan to use them as Hypaspistai...

those Cretan Archers are excellent as well... more variatons please!?

anyway the Marines is the first choice, they are an excellent model, very good for what I had in mind...

spear both thrown and used in melee... excellent model rarity but I need more versions... to use as multi!
    I'll consider these on a later date. For now I just don't have time to make dozens of variations for each unit I've made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethencourt View Post
    AHA HA HA HA ..Wunderbar, mein Neffe!

Happy new year! great work! excelent details!

Wow, this is awesome work! Really great.
    Thanks

But I'm unable to download the Carthaginian Pirate, it's blocked due to some Terms of Service violations.
    Just tested it, I can download it just fine.

Of course you may change what you want.

EDIT: I just installed the Germanic Warrior, and, well, I'm not sure which skeleton to apply. The axe is HUGE and the shield is on his back, so I chose a 2h animation, but actually the axe's shaft is too short for him to grab it with both hands.
    I made it with RMK billman animation, I figured it may not work very well with vanilla 2h one. Nonetheless, this should be fixed, thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by nhinhonhinho View Post
    Yay! It's open again XD XD

My request for the Marine remain ^^
    This should be the last accepted request for a while, so I can manage my work for AoD.

So yeah, the requesting is closed again.

Perfect! Thanks for doing them

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

You really do great work, RARITY...

I'm having a tough time with the staff. Can I be fed with more informative examples of it?
    The one you have done is excellent ! No need to be better or more detiled.

However could you like make the model in 3 textures ? this one + two more different ? because it will be for the Gauls, Britons & Germans ? The one you are making is for the germans.

If you don't have time to do it , it is ok.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Great work Rarity.

Artifex

ty

Artifex

Thanks all.

I've updated the OP with followings;
    • Updated Bactrian Winged Cataphract with a better pteruges
    • Updated Saka Officer with a darker mantle, and a few changes as well.
    • Germanic Warrior now works with vanilla's 2hand animation.

Thanks Vis and Thangaror for the feedbacks.

Edit: oh and the Clibinarii have some problems with the plum
    What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    The one you have done is excellent ! No need to be better or more detiled.

However could you like make the model in 3 textures ? this one + two more different ? because it will be for the Gauls, Britons & Germans ? The one you are making is for the germans.

If you don't have time to do it , it is ok.
    So I'm figuring I'll put the different colors to the Coin purse's strip, and the leaves on the staff..

Have some updates anyway.

Have some updates anyway.
    I can't believe how he looks. He looks so alive , and the sword looks perfect.

Whatever you decide is ok with.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yep, he does look perfect, stunning!