Page 184 of 186 FirstFirst ... 84134159174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 3718

Thread: [Outdated] Mini-Previews and Preview Index

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Mini-Previews and Preview Index

Ironborn spearmen/champions or something like that.. blacktydes, harlaws, goodbrothers etc.

behind stands Greyjoy HHG (household guards)
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

front are bodyguards and nobles, back is indeed HHG.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Thanks guys!

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post

well, the mod may be dead, but what is dead can never die!

hey, where is everyone going?
    What the heck is that general advice icon up there on the left corner? xD Please don't tell me that's a legit George R.R Martin advice guy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Elmond Starr View Post
    What the heck is that general advice icon up there on the left corner? xD Please don't tell me that's a legit George R.R Martin advice guy LOL
    It looks pretty cool to me , and question for the team, after 1.0 is released would you possibly create new factions as an update, like Targaryens or Boltons ? When i played 0.53 and other submods some factions get wiped out quickly and later in the game it's kind of boring with 3-4 factions.

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

Well I never complained, hell I think it looks amazing, I'm just questioning why lol...
    Anyways, now that I'm here I might as well answer your question. Westeros Total War 1.0 will have the Night's Watch, the Wildlings and House Frey, so that definitely adds more experience to the game. You can help support the Watch against the Free Folk or face their might eventually, and well House Frey will be a turning point in the War of the Five Kings, as the entire Stark cause depend on them and their decisions.
    FOR THE TEAM: If one day you guys start work on WTW 2.0, I would recommend adding the Targaryens of course, and maybe the White Walkers as a horde faction, which will then completely change everything about the game and make it really realistic, having even the possibility of a Free Folk/Night's Watch alliance. I guess House Bolton would be cool too, but it kind of changes the experience. (WARNING: I'm about to go off the road and talk about unrealistic things) If it is possible, you guys could make a script so that House Bolton eventually becomes and independent faction and revolts against the Starks

Well I never complained, hell I think it looks amazing, I'm just questioning why lol...
    Anyways, now that I'm here I might as well answer your question. Westeros Total War 1.0 will have the Night's Watch, the Wildlings and House Frey, so that definitely adds more experience to the game. You can help support the Watch against the Free Folk or face their might eventually, and well House Frey will be a turning point in the War of the Five Kings, as the entire Stark cause depend on them and their decisions.
    FOR THE TEAM: If one day you guys start work on WTW 2.0, I would recommend adding the Targaryens of course, and maybe the White Walkers as a horde faction, which will then completely change everything about the game and make it really realistic, having even the possibility of a Free Folk/Night's Watch alliance. I guess House Bolton would be cool too, but it kind of changes the experience. (WARNING: I'm about to go off the road and talk about unrealistic things) If it is possible, you guys could make a script so that House Bolton eventually becomes and independent faction and revolts against the Starks
    Widllings and Nights watch wont be in 1.0.
    Simply make the Boltons vassals of the Starks

Thanks for the answer, maybe Boltons wouldn't make much sense in War of the Five Kings scenario, but just having more factions would be nice, White Walkers would be pretty amazing but I don't know how hard would it be to make them. Also it would be nice to see some of the custom portraits for 1.0 if that is possible.

Elbadruhel's Avatar Centenarius

Wildings and NW will be in 1.0. But inactive, without scripts/buildings/troops till we update them.

Targs, Boltons, BwB, the faith, White Walkes... So many options in the future

We cant set Boltons as vassals. At least if they have some settlements. Because game engine dont allow powerful vassals. If they have more than X settlements, the game set both factions as allies

We have a lot of custom portraits. No general will have vanilla ones. Uniqes for lore, others for random.

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Will you have to adjust the map to add Targs? Or will you place them as a hored or just a small faction?

Elbadruhel's Avatar Centenarius

It would be in a future release so i cant assure anything.

Anyway, IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, if we want to add just the targs and not the free cities, volantis, dothrakis, etc i think it would be better to not change the map (less work, less bugs, less time for release). But i also would like to see a final mod with essos, call me romantic xD

Essos is so cool in my opinion, but unless you have an expanded region limit I don't think you could do it justice.

Essos would be amazing, but as long as Targaryens are playable in future versions, hopefully that would be possible to make.

How are you guys doing? It's largely coding now correct?

basically all of it.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Holy crap that is hysterical.

Makes me want to play this mod even more.

true story, i found it out way after i took over, i mean, ive played this for years, all i do with the advisor is turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Holy crap that is hysterical.

Makes me want to play this mod even more.
    One more thing that im impatient for is Romas reaction when the mod gets released.Hes the ultimate fan

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenSenpai View Post
    One more thing that im impatient for is Romas reaction when the mod gets released.Hes the ultimate fan
    If the Seven are kind to us, you'll be seeing that reaction soon enough. I'd honestly love to see another faction or unit preview long before then, to give us some eye candy to stare at in awe while we wait patiently for the indetermined release date.

then check out the latest eye candy: to the twitcave!

https://twitter.com/WTWTeam