Page 181 of 186 FirstFirst ... 81131156171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 3718

Thread: [Outdated] Mini-Previews and Preview Index

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Mini-Previews and Preview Index

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    Yeah that is one task that needs working on that nobody is doing right now. At least last time I checked! And yes it's hardly rockedsience but tiresome and boring
    Well, I'm supposed to be finishing the first chapter to my thesis for my PhD, but send your export_descr_ancillaries.txt file over to me and I'll have a look. I can't promise any significant progress made on it this month, but come late September I'll probably have a lot more free time.

Seriously, though, this is the sort of thing holding your mod back? Stupid ancillary triggers? Geez. Why didn't you say so!

I need to know all of your preferences for when characters should receive certain ancillaries in the game, though, and which particular ancillaries you think certain factions simply should not have available to them.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Seriously, though, this is the sort of thing holding your mod back? Stupid ancillary triggers? Geez. Why didn't you say so!
    I would not say that ancs in particular is holding anything back just that nobody is working at them right now.

Ex. One or two persons know how to fix all the shiny stuffs (units, skins etc), One or two coders are working on our huge campaign script. At the same time somebody is creating traits while somebody else is coding strat models and textures. the thing that takes time/will take time is to merge everyboys work into one running version/modfolder.

If you (or anybody else) wants to/can help its great, contact our Lord (and teamleader) HannibalExMachina with a PM
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

I'd like to volunteer for traits/ancillaries and research (canon, non-canon lore stuff...). But I do not have any coding experience xD Just wanna help you guys finish this faster so everyone can have some good old Westeros Total War.

Small preview for the long suffering: Strat Map Textures by Murf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingdoms 2015-08-17 17-07-58-76.jpg  

The hype is real!

The Greyjoy ship almost looks like it was burned

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Stein View Post
    The Greyjoy ship almost looks like it was burned
    Woops that might have been the texture for the burned mens faction.. sorry

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

I liek bohts

Pretty boats...must have...must have them...must kill with them. Play game all day. Must have naval battles! Must! AHHHH!

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

"What do you think a knight is for, girl? You think it’s all taking favors from ladies and looking fine in gold plate? Knights are for killing.”

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

I have watched the map preview. Can you tell me why isn't there Guncer Sunglass and his Sweetport Sound for Stannis faction?

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    I have watched the map preview. Can you tell me why isn't there Guncer Sunglass and his Sweetport Sound for Stannis faction?
    I would think because he is dead - or about to be - by this point in time. Balancing issues I suppose, and there isn't any real space to put it?

Quote Originally Posted by Murfmurf View Post
    "What do you think a knight is for, girl? You think it’s all taking favors from ladies and looking fine in gold plate? Knights are for killing.”

Awesome skins! That knight looks at least as good as any knight found in Bellum Crucis 7.0 and the late knights sub-mod for Stainless Steel. Very colorful, I like it! And yes, that girl should have known better if she thought she was going to get hitched to that knight, instead of being his camp-following roadside campaign floozy for a few days. I'm not even trying to be sexist; men back then were total animals (I suppose we still are, we in modern society have just toned down the savage inherent in all of us).

Er...on second thought I guess there's no such thing as a "back then" in Martin's ASOIF fantasy universe, but you get my point, though (hopefully... i.e. actual medieval social history).

He was burned on the Dragonstone when Stannis was on Blackwater - after Renly's death. But Renly faction is in game. I agree about space. Dyre Den has been added to Crownlands at the end of Cracklaw Point so now Sweetport Sound can be only betwen Rook's Rest and Dyre Den - 2 Crownlands castles. That means he would loose this castle in early game.

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    From the Wiki:

"Sweetport Sound is the seat of House Sunglass in the Crownlands.[1] Its location has not been stated"

That's why it's not on the map! Guncer Sunglass is certainly in the game though. He starts as part of Stannis's army on Dragonstone.

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

Quote Originally Posted by Murfmurf View Post
    From the Wiki:

"Sweetport Sound is the seat of House Sunglass in the Crownlands.[1] Its location has not been stated"

That's why it's not on the map! Guncer Sunglass is certainly in the game though. He starts as part of Stannis's army on Dragonstone.
    Ok, thanks Murf

Can you show a pic of Stannis model?

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

I think the forum would explode if they did.

Thats the idea haha