Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [PItalica2] Version : 0.96 (patch1) - Download Link

Default Re: [PItalica2] v0.96 Download Link ad Discussion (patch1)

ok that makes sense, and its original, can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Hey, isn't it time for an update or something? I've played the hell out of your beta

I guess This will be the last releas as it seems , nonetheless this mod its a master piece so big claps for Sig One and all the team , fantastic work!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Willy View Post
    I guess This will be the last releas as it seems , nonetheless this mod its a master piece so big claps for Sig One and all the team , fantastic work!
    Hi Lord Willy,

You will be happy to hear that the project of PI2 hadn't abandoned, and that we will continue after a little break.
    As you, we have a personnal life, and things need to be done before continue the modding on Paeninsula Italica.

We are a small team, so it's a little bit difficult to have regular advances.

Thank you for your understanding, and your support.

Skyn0s

P.S : if some of you have the desire to help us, please contact me and i shall be happy to explain you the situation
    Last edited by Skyn0s; January 13, 2012 at 07:41 PM.
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

That is truly wonderful news Skyn0s, this is one of my favorite mods/betas so it's amazing to hear that it has not been abandoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyn0s View Post
    Hi Lord Willy,

You will be happy to hear that the project of PI2 hadn't abandoned, and that we will continue after a little break.
    As you, we have a personnal life, and things need to be done before continue the modding on Paeninsula Italica.

We are a small team, so it's a little bit difficult to have regular advances.

Thank you for your understanding, and your support.

Skyn0s

P.S : if some of you have the desire to help us, please contact me and i shall be happy to explain you the situation
    Its great to hear that skyn0s ! and ido understand at 100 % , so take all your time and good luck with your life

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Wow! Just stumbled onto this mod today! Well done. Lots of fun!!

Quick question. How many turns per year is this game?

Thanks!

Hello guys, i'm not a new player for rtw but i'm new in this forum because so interested about this mod i LOVE it!!

anyway i wanted ask a question:

-Is it possible have some more True towns? how is possible that Rome is similar to jerusalem in this mod?O.o

clap clap to the team? ( are you the same team of peninsula italica for BI?)

ty so much

Sorry but...wich is the program for modify towns inworld? this Rome town for example can I mod it using photoshop?

This is awesome.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Skyn0s View Post
    Hi Lord Willy,

I would also like to note that S.O. said this version will remain for a while. I fully understand your eagerness for the mod to complete but you have all been informed that the next release would be further ahead.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Default Re: [PItalica2] Version : 0.96 (patch1) - Download Link

Is there another sight to download this mod at? My internet crashes every time I go to gamefront. It doesnt matter what mod I try to download and this really looked like a good one.

Hi PyroCaesar,
    I will try to upload it on a new one and let you know the link about it when i'll did it

Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

Links
    PI 2 - 0.96 version :
    http://uploading.com/files/b4fdde31/...6_Install.exe/

Patch v.1 - 0.96 :
    http://uploading.com/files/fd2ff216/...96_Patch1.exe/

Edit : added to the first post !
    Last edited by Skyn0s; April 06, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Awsome

Downloading now
    Much appreciated

Your welcome !
    Don't hesitate to give us your point of view of the mod after you'll have tested it

Skyn0s

Paleo's Avatar Miles

Its one of the best mods of its kind i find !

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo View Post
    Its one of the best mods of its kind i find !
    Well said

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Uploading.com shows "Maximum File Size Limit"! And gamefront gives 403 access forbidden for everything!

Is there any other mirror to download the files?

Quote Originally Posted by aqd View Post
    Uploading.com shows "Maximum File Size Limit"! And gamefront gives 403 access forbidden for everything!

Is there any other mirror to download the files?
    I will try to find a solution, but for two monthes i won't have an access to the computer where the game is installed...

If anyone who have downloaded the latest version with Uploading.com can upload it on a new mirror, i will be greatful

Skyn0s