Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Default Re: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Quote Originally Posted by megalitho View Post

Please disable UAC
    First I tryed the leser evil and simply gave the Medieval 2 directory under the users authority, just like step 3 describes it !
    - Nothing changed !
    then I shutt down the UAC complette !
    - Nothins Changed !

For 2.3: Can you attach a log file?
    For 2.02: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=425538

Quote Originally Posted by megalitho View Post
    For 2.3: Can you attach a log file?
    Sorry where do I get that one ?

penquin11's Avatar Biarchus

I get a CTD every time I try to recruit a Merchant as Georgia, Im not quite sure why, and I haven't modded the game.

EDIT: CORRECTION, If I try to recruit ANY agent with Georgia I get a CTD!!!!

EDIT2:

Can I recreate the bug: Unfortunately yes...
    When does it happen: Turn 1.....
    Other Relevant Info: I have other mods installed (Stainless Steel 6.1/Third Age Total War)...
    Last edited by penquin11; October 12, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

hello wutang_clown i have a problem with brocken crescent 2.3....i have all the files in the brocken_crescent_kingdoms folder and when im trying to launch the game it crashes but it doesn't returned problems....what can i do to launch the game without any problem??? thank you in advance

You have to post your logs, people. If nothing shows up, switch it to "trace".

"Can I recreate the bug: Unfortunately yes..."

Hahaha.

Desperado Outlaw, do you still have this problem?

19:16:40.547 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms/data/descr_engines.txt, at line 1377, column 28
    Stat_pri statistic refers to non-existant projectile type 'arrow'.
    19:16:40.547 [script.err] [trace] Skipping to the next engine type
    [...]
    19:16:42.817 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms/data/descr_walls.txt, at line 107, column 31
    stat_pri statistic refers to non-existant projectile type 'arrow'

That is caused by the fact that the descr_projectile file from my submod doesn't have the projectile "arrow". You can replace those instances in descr_walls with "average_war_arrow" and your game will work. I am in the middle of a vast file rearrangement, so I can't post a descr_walls that I know for sure will work, but here's the descr_walls from RC 2.0 for SS. You can just copy the appropriate projectile types from there. The projectile file is from RC 2.0, so they will be fully compatible.
    Attached Files Attached Files

In BC 2.3.22, the trade resources 'Dyes' shows up as 'Hemp' when being traded.

For example, I have a merchant in Constantinople trading Dyes, but when I click on him, it says "Trading Hemp for xxx gold".

The Dyes resource in Samarkand is placed in inaccessible terrain.
    Last edited by jmlinden7; January 02, 2013 at 05:00 PM.

denk87's Avatar Foederatus

i have fully installed the mod and followed the directions presented. the game loads to the menu, when i click on the grand campaign, it goes to load and then it crashes and says there is an unspecified error. everything up until then seemed right, the intro video and everything played fine, was wondering if you could help out

here is my log file

i read the log file, and i noticed that something horrible went wrong, there isnt even a text folder, im currently reinstalling step by step again and ill see if i can fix it

Quote Originally Posted by penquin11 View Post
    I get a CTD every time I try to recruit a Merchant as Georgia, Im not quite sure why, and I haven't modded the game. I am using steam

EDIT: CORRECTION, If I try to recruit ANY agent with Georgia I get a CTD!!!!

EDIT2:

Can I recreate the bug: Unfortunately yes...
    When does it happen: Turn 1.....
    Other Relevant Info: I have other mods installed (Stainless Steel 6.1/Third Age Total War)...
    And a couple months late I post the log, which I had in a different thread...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p5pqti

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

It says the file has been deleted. Upload another one, please.

Under the patronage of m_1512

What is the Issue: Broken Crescent cannot find Kingdoms.exe

What version of Kingdoms do you have: I have the Kingdoms Gold 1.5 (I patched it)

When does the Bug occur:Whenever I try to launch Broken Crescent.
    - Also whenever I try to use the bc_launch found in the mods/broken_crescent_kingdoms directory it says that I need to insert a CD. I have the amazon download version of MTW2 Gold.

Any other info:I noticed when using the Broken Crescent Installer that it stated for me to install my files into the mods/broken_crescent_kingdoms folder, however the installer would add /broken_crescent_kingdoms to the end of whatever directory I pointed it to (so it would be trying to install in a mods/broken_crescent_kingdoms/broken_crescent_kingdoms folder)... I didn't let it do this- instead making it install into a singular broken crescent kingdoms folder.
    ---

Just a question: why can Stainless Steel 6.3, the newest TATW, and all other mods run on kingdoms patch 1.4- but Broken Crescent can't?
    Also what makes Broken Crescent so incompatible with steam (it is the only mod that I cannot run bug free with steam)?
    Last edited by penquin11; January 17, 2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Actually have a problem... Again

Alucard666's Avatar Civis

Name of your issue. My grand campaign crashes when loading.
    Is CTD repeatable? Yes.
    What is you operating system? Windows 7 Vista.
    What language version of the game do you have? English.
    What year are you playing when CTD occurred? None, when I try to start the Campaign, it crashes
    What faction do you play? ANY! All of them crash!
    Briefly describe the issue and add comments: When I load my campaign, it starts loading, but when it gets it too almost done, it crashes, and it tells me that there is an unspecified error and ends the game. I also dled the game to the Desktop, then moved the files to MTW2 Folder (Silly me )
    Provide Screenshot if applicable. It's an error, there's no need screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    I honestly do not understand what to do, he was kinda being gibberish

NVM IT WORKED

THANK YOU WUDANG!!!!!!!!!!! +REP!!!!

Hi all,

I played this mod a long time ago and its really nice to see its back with a vengeance!

However, I am having some difficulties in installing it.

When I try to install the "Broken_Crescent_2321-part2" it says it has encountered a problem halfway through the installation and quits.

Any ideas? What do I do? is the file corrupted?

And if I am not wrong, once this Broken_Crescent_2321-part2 goes well, then I install "BC_2.3.2_patch" and then "2.3.2.2_quickfix"? Correct?

Thanks a lot to all the dev-team!

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

If you use 2.3.2.1, then you don't need 2.3.2, as it already is 2.3.2.1. After successful installation you still have to install 2.3.2.2, though.

If the installer quits, then simply try unpacking it somewhere. What OS do you have, by the way?