Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Turn Mod Updated V 1.0 (Fixed Bug) + Looking For Partners

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Monthly Turn Mod Updated V 1.0 (Fixed Bug) + Looking For Partners

Never mind, I got it to work.
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; December 06, 2011 at 02:49 PM.

I tried applying this mod with mod manager but the mod manager keeps giving me error messages and closing out. Did I put the mod in the wrong place or did I mess up with the mod manager or both?

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Negodes View Post
    I tried applying this mod with mod manager but the mod manager keeps giving me error messages and closing out. Did I put the mod in the wrong place or did I mess up with the mod manager or both?
    You have to go on page 4. The creator is MIA.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=440670&page=4

You want the one labeled LeoMOD12Mthextendcondmovie.rar
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; January 22, 2012 at 08:22 PM.

Thank you bro!, more realistic! congrats.

Hi langtutheky

I used your mod and it was really amazing, I'd much more time to conquer Japan
    But one problem is: I had Ikko Ikki and Otomo DLC in my game,but when using this mod, the Ikko Ikki and Otomo disappeared on menu of single player, I could not find them to play for campaign.

After deleted this mod, it became normal, I could chose them in campaign to play.
    Any solutions for this case?many tks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman_8182 View Post
    Hi langtutheky

I used your mod and it was really amazing, I'd much more time to conquer Japan
    But one problem is: I had Ikko Ikki and Otomo DLC in my game,but when using this mod, the Ikko Ikki and Otomo disappeared on menu of single player, I could not find them to play for campaign.

After deleted this mod, it became normal, I could chose them in campaign to play.
    Any solutions for this case?many tks
    I guess because this mod was made and updated before these two clans showed up.
    And they might have different starting dates as well.. It shouldn't be too hard to fix though, considering we have the official modding tools.

Quote Originally Posted by W4lt3r View Post
    I guess because this mod was made and updated before these two clans showed up.
    And they might have different starting dates as well.. It shouldn't be too hard to fix though, considering we have the official modding tools.
    That's right, This mod should be fixed by langtutheky,maybe new version like V2, but where is he now?

hey just wondering if you could update the mod to work with ikko ikki and otomo it would be very much appreciated this is the only mod i could get to work and i dont like having those two clans removed thanks in advance

Thanks to all !

Cerbusar's Avatar Foederatus

Downloaded. Thanks !

Default Re: One Month Turn Mod (Optional Combination With "Extended Campaign Victory Conditions Mod"

Thanks man! The best extended campaign mod ever made!

Pls download link ?

Where is download link?

Eh ??? Where is the download link, OP ??

Thanks you, this is good ^^

link dowload ?

Default Re: One Month Turn Mod (Optional Combination With "Extended Campaign Victory Conditions Mod"

thk very much where download link ??

download link please

Thanks a lot

Download link? Please!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast