Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Shogun (AUM-SHO) 2.8 - updated 31.12.17

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 1.8 - updated 10.4.11

Is Lewis making a promo vid soon? I love those

My castle got sieged, so my forces sallied out to fight in the open ground. After the battle, my Onna Bushi unit disappeared from the army. Is there a workaround available to ensure they don't disappear after the battle?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Kenios View Post
    My castle got sieged, so my forces sallied out to fight in the open ground. After the battle, my Onna Bushi unit disappeared from the army. Is there a workaround available to ensure they don't disappear after the battle?

Sir are you sure you are using AUM 1.8 or UnitsV3? Those units who dissapeared where OB and SR created in AUM 1.8 or UnitsV3 or you had them earlier?

For previous version (or for everyone who likes it that way) was made fix with different garrisons (versions V1-V3) - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=441104

But in AUM 1.8 and UnitsV3 the dissapearing problem should be fixed.
    Last edited by Radious; April 11, 2011 at 03:40 AM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Swiss - Great update mate, very stable and looks a great addition to the Shogun game +rep

AUM is an institution now for TW. Great work Swiss. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by nmlsslbrty View Post
    hmm okay, it looks like i won't play custom battle until you find the permanent fix for that bug..
    i'll keep myself occupied by the campaign until the fix comes up then
    Hello nmlsslbrty, yes this new "unit limit in the custom battle" is really a big problem for us modders. You could manually activate/deactive the unlocked vanilla and custom units with the PFM tool. I updated my tutorial on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt¹_Daemon View Post
    Is Lewis making a promo vid soon? I love those
    Oh that would be awesome! Calling Mr. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Kenios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Sir are you sure you are using AUM 1.8 or UnitsV3? Those units who dissapeared where OB and SR created in AUM 1.8 or UnitsV3 or you had them earlier?
    For previous versio (or for everyone who like sit that way)n was made fix with different garrisons (versions V1-V3) - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=441104
    But in AUM 1.8 and UnitsV3 the dissapearing problem should be fixed.
    Hello Kenios, as Radious wrote this is a vanilla bug/feature? that CA made. The garrison units disappear after a castle siege. It doesn't matter if the units are in the sieging or besieged army. The new custom AUM-SHO Samurai Retainers and Onna Bushi shouldn't disappear anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Swiss - Great update mate, very stable and looks a great addition to the Shogun game +rep
    Thanks a lot my friend! And good that AUM-SHO works with your popular All-in-One pack.

Feedback needed

I would like to have some feedback regarding the army setup file and the language files.

>
    AUM_SHO_army_setup_1_8
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's a temporary test solution for the "unit limit in the custom battle" problem. If your custom battle screen crashes, then please remove this file again.

Unfortunately the army setup loading function is somehow bugged. I experienced several times that my army setups aren't shown anymore even if the files were in the right folder.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\army_setups

• Are you able to load the army setup in your custom battle screen?

> Important UPC-SHO language file information (unit names and descriptions)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I updated the UPC-SHO with all custom entries. All UPC-SHO files are below the AUM-SHO mod files on the first page.

If you use an English installation, then you don't need the UPC-SHO and it's optional. The unit names are directly included into the mod file and load properly. But you can profit from several minor text fixes if you use the UPC-SHO too.

If you use a German, French or Spanish version, then you must use the UPC-SHO because these languages can't load the included custom entries in the mod pack. I've discovered this issue recently.

English > UPC-SHO is optional

German, French, Spanish > UPC-SHO is required

All other languages > needs testing if the unit names appear. If they don't, please try the English, German, French or Spanish UPC version.

• Do you see the custom unit names in game?

If you don't see the custom unit names please report which language you've installed and which UPC did you try.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Swiss - No joy with army setup mate!! back to drawing board am afraid

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Swiss - No joy with army setup mate!! back to drawing board am afraid
    Thanks a lot ToonTotalWar for your fast feedback. Yes it really seems that these army setup files don't show up always and are hidden in the list somehow.

Another vanilla bug in the custom battle screen.

Hello to all UPC-SHO users,

I discovered an issue with the non-English language versions of Shogun 2. In ETW and NTW could only be one language file at the same time in the data folder.
    We modders can now include the unit names and descriptions directly into the mod file in Shogun 2.

The unit names and descriptions are only displayed if the player activates the in-game English language file option. All other languages can't display the unit names which are directly included into the mod file by us modders.

I created now four additional UPC-SHO files:

Italian
    Russian
    Polish
    Czech

Please give me some feedback if you see the in-game unit names of AUM-SHO with these new language files.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot ToonTotalWar for your fast feedback. Yes it really seems that these army setup files don't show up always and are hidden in the list somehow.

Another vanilla bug in the custom battle screen.

Hello to all UPC-SHO users,

I discovered an issue with the non-English language versions of Shogun 2. In ETW and NTW could only be one language file at the same time in the data folder.
    We modders can now include the unit names and descriptions directly into the mod file in Shogun 2.

The unit names and descriptions are only displayed if the player activates the in-game English language file option. All other languages can't display the unit names which are directly included into the mod file by us modders.

I created now four additional UPC-SHO files:

Italian
    Russian
    Polish
    Czech

Please give me some feedback if you see the in-game unit names of AUM-SHO with these new language files.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier
    Excelent work Sir, czech version works flawlessly.

polish work great

Graphic's Avatar Vicarius

Awesome work with 1.8

I have one request for the next version: can you include a Hattori Loan-Sword Ashigaru with the Kisho training?

Hi guy im new and i need some help with the mod. I have just start using this mod and it is very very nice. I have a problem with mutiplayer through. I try to play the mutiplayer campaine wiht my friend. Once i create a room to come in my friend cant seem to click in to the game (click the game room and notthing happen).This thing happen the same to me. But the other funtction work perfectly fine. Thank

I just download the mod this morning but my friend do it at night is there any different?

Excellent! Great mod.But what is Alpha Channel for Onna Bushi?

i can't see ona busi and some unit!! help me! how to add row in unit roster?

I am playing your mod with Toons mod.I loaded all your files where i believe you say they go.I see the units that went in the large file but i am missing alot of units.I do not see any of the unlocked units.I had all these units before this last up grade and the AUM is at top of the script.
    What did i miss.

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

The requierments for recruiting certain units have changed for example you need a lvl 3 town to purchase Retainer and Onna Bushi,Wako are only recruitable trough pirate buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by OSDEA7 View Post
    I am playing your mod with Toons mod.I loaded all your files where i believe you say they go.I see the units that went in the large file but i am missing alot of units.I do not see any of the unlocked units.I had all these units before this last up grade and the AUM is at top of the script.
    What did i miss.

Hey Swiss,

I really like your efforts and to show my appreciation I offer to do some of the new unit icons in the same style as the vanilla unit icons, if you don't mind. I think your mod deserves all the love in the world.

Let me know what you think.

bender30's Avatar Foederatus

I have done everything as in your installation instruction given but I did not get the new units in the campaign, only the Loanswordashis and the Woku mercant ship are available. Also the new entries in your encyclopideia are not shown. I installed the right UPC but I have no changes in it (as example the "Naginata-Samurai" are written with the "-" ) !

I use Toons all in one mod and downloaded the AUM Mod you said !

It seems I´m not the only one with this problem so I play at the moment without AUM !

P.S.: Sorry for my bad englisch !
    Der Sinn des Lebens ist es , den Sinn des Lebens zu finden !

Is it possible to adjust what units a certain faction starts out with?
    Im trying to find a way to give Oda som handicap early on.

Nothing is wrong with the mod.
    It works perfectly fine if it isnt working for you as it should then you have done something wrong.
    And remember that certain units have been made harder to acces since last version some require lvl 3 towns or special region pirate buildings.
    Ronin need Rice exchange.