Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [RS 2.1a] Rome 1Turn Expansion "Five Good Emperors" Download/Technical Thread

NerZhulen's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: [RS 2.1] Rome 1Turn Expansion "Five Good Emperors" Download/Technical Thread

I disagree, I demolished it in many cities now and allways the income incerased afterwards.
    And even thou there would be some überdeveloped city with 70 000 population where it would incease income slightly , There are many buildings which incerase 5-10-20% tax without any further negative effect and are cheaper and built faster than this mad communal tribute, in RS 2.0 lvl1 incerased tax 40%, lvl4 than incerased 160% tax, people did say that the game income is too high so someone decerased it on this silly 10-40% without testing, so it is useless building tree now.

Default Re: [RS 2.1] Rome 1Turn Expansion "Five Good Emperors" Download/Technical Thread

Read carefully what Chris10 wrote, think about it and you will suddenly find out he's right.
    Of course there are better buildings to build first, but at a certain point it makes sense to build the tax building. Really it does, because RSII economy does work that way - combined and on the long sight.

So I have CTD in year 553 a.u.c. when I click on end turn, when are arveni on turn than CTD :-((( I try 4 x
    Chris help :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Joongen View Post
    So I have CTD in year 553 a.u.c. when I click on end turn, when are arveni on turn than CTD :-((( I try 4 x
    Carthage siege my Carthage :-) (i think 3 turn), I war with Macedon, Car and Galeaci

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

If you tried 4 times than it seems you shoudl have a savegame...
    Can you upload it, please..

Quote Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
    If you tried 4 times than it seems you shoudl have a savegame...
    Can you upload it, please..
    yes
    http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/89231/dfdf.sav_3.78MB.html
    thx

as well you can upload files in your posts...just pack them as rar or zip and upload them here with
    "manage attachments" ...
    anyway I got it now and will have a look

loaded the save..passed 2 turns..Carthage retook Carthage...no CTD..all ok..
    screenshot...
    Attachment 137865

With that I dont say you did not had CTDs...but it has nothing to do with the expansion...there are sometimes strange CTDs during an AI Facion turn, there is a workaround for that by turning the fog of war off and pass the turn...after that you can turn it on again and go on playing normal ...
    so bring the console up and type toggle_fow then ENTER ,sometimes it has to be done 2 times to work...pass the turn and do the same again to turn it on again...worked for me

btw: you get your ass kicked in Carthage. I think you realized that, did you ? To invade countrys you have to bring more forces than just 1 Legion or you will get your butt handed...Cathage (2-3 Legions) Spain (4-6 Legions)...and so on...just a suggestion though
    Last edited by chris10; February 02, 2011 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
    loaded the save..passed 2 turns..Carthage retook Carthage...no CTD..all ok..
    screenshot...
    Attachment 137865

With that I dont say you did not had CTDs...but it has nothing to do with the expansion...there are sometimes strange CTDs during an AI Facion turn, there is a workaround for that by turning the fog of war off and pass the turn...after that you can turn it on again and go on playing normal ...
    so bring the console up and type toggle_fow then ENTER ,sometimes it has to be done 2 times to work...pass the turn and do the same again to turn it on again...worked for me

btw: you get your ass kicked in Carthage. I think you realized that, did you ? To invade countrys you have to bring more forces than just 1 Legion or you will get your butt handed...Cathage (2-3 Legions) Spain (4-6 Legions)...and so on...just a suggestion though
    So I reinstall RTR, RS II, patch, Five Gud Enper , load save game, write toggle_fow and pass the turn,
    and survive arveni trurn but in cimbri turn CTD :-(

So I reinstall RTR, RS II, patch, Five Gud Enper , load save game, write toggle_fow and pass the turn,
    and survive arveni trurn but in cimbri turn CTD :-(
    and switch of background sript

and switch of background sript
    and i hve switch off follow the ai characters

and i hve switch off follow the ai characters
    do not triple post please, use the EDIT button......
    sorry that is did not work..I can play on with your savegame without CTD...its a mystery...

hi, what can you say about to insert into your mod is?

Celts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Romans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spartacus - Сrixus - Oenomaus

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA

WarHorns v2.2 http://upload.com.ua/get/902789508/Warhorns v2.2.rar
    Knyaz Svjatoslav -http://empiretw.ru/board/index.php?showtopic=15186

Oenomaus was not a black. He was a Celt.
    The film depicted him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SLON View Post
    hi, what can you say about to insert into your mod is?

Celts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Romans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spartacus - Сrixus - Oenomaus

great suggestion Slon and I really would love to have a unique Portrait for Spartacus, Crixus and Oeomaus but they should be in the current portrait style...same goes for roman or celt portraits...or either change them all or nothing...
    one thing which differs professional games from mods is that mods very often look provisionally stitched together because there is little consistency.
    To use your Celt or Roman Portraits ALL portraits in the game would have to be of the same style..
    btw the vanilla ones are not bad at all and I would love to get my hand on a Spartacus in vanilla style

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Hi chris...
    I have a problem with my Curia Hostilia...i cant repair it...(http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...epair+building) i searched and find that RS team will probably fix that issue in the next patch...but i like to ask you if i'll have any kind of problems with this in my campaign with your mod????

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Hi chris...
    I have a problem with my Curia Hostilia...i cant repair it...(http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...epair+building) i searched and find that RS team will probably fix that issue in the next patch...but i like to ask you if i'll have any kind of problems with this in my campaign with your mod????
    If it happens the problem will be just the same Iam afraid. I too look forward to get that fixed with patch 2.2 ...although I personally never had my Rome Curia damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by chris10;
    If it happens the problem will be just the same Iam afraid. I too look forward to get that fixed with patch 2.2 ...although I personally never had my Rome Curia damaged.
    So which are the specific disadvantages i will have now i cant repair Curia Hostilia??? i wont be able to get something or advance with the building tree??? its a game breaker or what???

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    So which are the specific disadvantages i will have now i cant repair Curia Hostilia??? i wont be able to get something or advance with the building tree??? its a game breaker or what???
    to be honest......I dunno...as I never came across the problem I never bothered to find out what the disadvantages are...if there are any...maye people are just annoyed by knowing they have a damaged building...
    I was aware of the issue but ignorant on its effect...
    true is that a damaged building does not give any bonuses if it has bonuses assigned

Quote Originally Posted by chris10;
    to be honest......I dunno...as I never came across the problem I never bothered to find out what the disadvantages are...if there are any...maye people are just annoyed by knowing they have a damaged building...
    I was aware of the issue but ignorant on its effect...
    true is that a damaged building does not give any bonuses if it has bonuses assigned
    nice one mate...ok im just curious if this problem damages the ancilaries or named legions update...can i have them with this building damaged????