Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: - The Previews of RVINA ROMAE -

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: - The Previews of RVINA ROMAE -

This mod is still work-in-progress.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Okay, thanks. Godspeed.

And what is this? http://www.moddb.com/mods/invasio-ba...orum-2-beta-01

I can't find related information here in TWCenter. Also I downloaded Imperium Julianorum from moddb which is a submod for Flagelum Dei, I reckon you made the submod, it looks great so far!

This mod is the original Invasio Barbarorum mod.

Also I downloaded Imperium Julianorum from moddb which is a submod for Flagelum Dei, I reckon you made the submod, it looks great so far!
    Well this mod did Julianus Heraclius and it is a great mod, strongly recommended you to play.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

So Invasio Barbarorum 2 Beta 0.1 is basically the mod upon which all these other modifications were built upon, and so, it precedes all of them? Is it "worth" playing, or should I just go with one of the more thematic mods, which I presume have many improvements over the original one?

I'm sorry for so many questions, but I'm a late-comer to RTW and this is one of the mod series I was recommended the most and I'm trying to wrap my head around how this is built.

Meanwhile, waiting eagerly for Ruina Romae, Restitutor Orbis and Imperium Constantini!

Yes, this was the first mod, IIRC.

Here's a good place to check out to get an overview of the history of the IB mods --> Click!
    Last edited by Joar; February 11, 2016 at 03:28 AM.

Excellent link. Thank you for that. May I suggest, stop changing names?

any news on a possible date for a first release of RR ? ;-)

Well, no news of any release date, no. We assure you, work is progressing, and we are getting closer by the day.

Just to reassure you, here's a small sneak peak to indicate how close we are... Please note that eveything is still work in progress...

Excellent work!

Thanks!

OMG !!!!! superb, i can hear from here the roman army from Britain claiming the throne for Constantine III!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Majorien
    OMG !!!!! superb, i can hear from here the roman army from Britain claiming the throne for Constantine III!
    Nah! It's just the sound of the Old Norse's voice, screaming against Loki for some unexpected & impassable CTD of the last moment!

Majorien OMG !!!!! superb, i can hear from here the roman army from Britain claiming the throne for Constantine III!
    No, you can not ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    No, you can not ...
    Well, from a certain point of view he can! The Roman troops in Britain would by this time be in Gaul, and belong to Constantine III?

Libertus

Beautiful! Nice to see you didn't gave up on this. And it seems rather "completed", at least interface-wise. From what I see, if I remember correctly (the preview links on the first post don't show up, at least for me), you changed the Roman UI since you previewed it the first time? (I recall there was a mosaic with Virgin Mary if I'm not mistaken). I hope the work on Restitvtor goes well, too.
    Best wishes to the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    Beautiful! Nice to see you didn't gave up on this. And it seems rather "completed", at least interface-wise. From what I see, if I remember correctly (the preview links on the first post don't show up, at least for me), you changed the Roman UI since you previewed it the first time? (I recall there was a mosaic with Virgin Mary if I'm not mistaken). I hope the work on Restitvtor goes well, too.
    Best wishes to the team!
    Giving up has never been an option, considering the countless hours I've spent on this...

The user interfaces have been through several changes over the years. When I started modding I was pretty much a novice, and didn't even know how to work Photoshop... But as I learned more, I was able to "upgrade" my work, so to speak. I'm satisfied with the current interfaces, but you'll never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    I'm satisfied with the current interfaces, but you'll never know...
    Please, no. No, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    Well, from a certain point of view he can! The Roman troops in Britain would by this time be in Gaul, and belong to Constantine III?
    Absolutely ! i know it is a WIP but britain is still under his government, even if bring with him most of the regular troops (but not all, archeology is pretty clear !) : let's kick out of the throne the weak honorius !

More seriously, i'm more than interested in your WRE army distribution (a huge in north italy, with most of the elite troops of the empire gathered by the fool stilicho, an another big in africa under bonifacius and two smaller, in illyricum and Hispania ?).