Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 25/04/2012

Libertus

Default Re: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 25/04/2012

nevermind i got it worked out, although, how can i make the factions attack more aggressive. they are too friendly or passive when it comes to attacking me. im playing as finland. is there a file i can edit to change the number values to make other nations more aggressive?

Is Greece still in the game as an emergent faction? If yes, is it included in the playables? Or was it removed to make space for the new nations that the mod includes?
    Thanks in advance.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Smara View Post
    Is Greece still in the game as an emergent faction? If yes, is it included in the playables? Or was it removed to make space for the new nations that the mod includes?
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes, Greece is a playable emergent nation in a separate mod.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ed-30-01-2012)
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

So i downloaded the reposted link and when i run the mod this is what i get https://ibb.co/SB6s6VM.
    For whatever reason there seems to be missing files, i also made sure i updated the user script.
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSRB View Post
    So i downloaded the reposted link and when i run the mod this is what i get https://ibb.co/SB6s6VM.
    For whatever reason there seems to be missing files, i also made sure i updated the user script.
    Any ideas?
    I don't recall seeing that error before, but it has been a long time I installed Sturm Und Drang.

As for the missing file I suggest that you contact HusserlTW directly about it on the GameLabs forum.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I'm fairly certain that the file posted for the mod is in fact an update, and not the file itself, considering that there are quite a few files missing, including the one that is supposed to be overwritten by the fix. I contacted Husserl like you suggested, here's hoping he reuploads it. Cheers m8.

Update: the files uploaded here only contain the fix and the SD2_1.rar, files that are missing are SD2.rar and sd2_setup.rar for the complete mod.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSRB View Post
    Update: the files uploaded here only contain the fix and the SD2_1.rar, files that are missing are SD2.rar and sd2_setup.rar for the complete mod.
    That means you haven't read the mod description on TWC Download, because I only uploaded the fix for this mod and based on the picture it looks like you needed to install the fix.

Maybe I was wrong about this, because what I have done with the fix is not enough and that means I've to mirror the mod on AFK Mods.

However, right now I am facing a login issue on AFK Mods and besides I also have issues in RL to attend to, so mirroring the mod will have to wait for now.

Hello, could you put the missing files? This is a nice mod to get lost

Hi!
    Any chance for an upload of the complete file?
    Loved this mod back in the day and would hate it being gone for good. Had the same issue as AlexSRB.

Is there still a way to download the mod? why fix isn't working or would there be a video tutorial

Would you still have the mod available for download? Sorry about English, I'm not a native speaker and I don't speak English

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112