Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1328293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Default Re: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by PabloMagno View Post
    Hellow, im having a probleam unistalling the mod. I did restored the vanilla files and unistalled it but now when i enter the game it has no sound and cant play multiplayer even though i can play singleplayer but with no sound. I have unistalled the game various times and instelled it again. The only way the game has it sound back is installing the mod again but i cant play online. Can u please help me solve this probleam it will be appreciated.
    Delete user script file. You can find it here:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

and check game integrity by steam.

Default Re: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

I followed the instructions exactly and guess what? Everything appears to work! Great looking mod thus far.
    "I began to hate you when you became the murderer of your mother and your wife, a charioteer, an actor, and an incendiary."

Icon9 Re: Download and Installation. Current Version 1.3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    The rapidshare and filefront links are just under the image in this thread.

Cheers
    iutland
    Please,Can you tell me an alternative way for LME_Texture.rar The old links seem to be expired!

ye boi

Hi, in the mod a regular infantry unit only has 68 men for me everything else is small as well. How do you fix this?

Nvm, I found the problem. Great mod btw ��

Hello,

I've uploaded the LME 4.0 .exe for those poor souls who can't download it sing torent, inluing myself.

Though I really need to ask if someone could upload the 4.2 patch, since none of the download links seem to be working for me.

Also, this is a great mod, hope it won't just die because of lack of the possibility of downloading it's files. Cheers.

Dammit, forgot to post the link itself. Pardon my double-post.

https://mega.nz/#!bNAmRAgQ!bkALKYdTv...UCFTCsipVkH7XA

Hi,

Is there any procedure for this mod to be installed for Napoleon Total War - Gold Edition for Mac ?

Thx.

Default Re: Download and Installation. Current Version 1.4

bonjour
    impossible de téléchargé le mod ?

Download works fine here..

but the install doesn't. It gives an error and says the filename uses an invalid syntax, probably due to all the l' and the 'e'e (lol I can't even type that on my keyboard).

bonjour
    dans le mod il y a MOE_factions_Major mais dans la campagne 1805 je n'ai pas les unites moe
    que faut il faire pour avoir ses unites

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

I'm confused with the Launcher. I click on my desired options for units, or sound or smoke, click the campaign that I want to play, and then it just gives me an unhandled exception error.

How are you supposed to actually launch the game? Do you just pick the options and then launch NTW normally via steam?

It should cause the game to launch when you've clicked the campaign (Or Napoleon's Battles) you want. Have you reinstalled Napoleon after getting rid of previous mods? LME4 replaces the boot.pack, which can result in issues.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Are all the various unit submods mutually compatible?
    EDIT: Jesus christ, even with no unit submods there's too many units to actually play the game
    Last edited by Ferdiad; February 24, 2016 at 04:14 PM.

Hello,
    I'm looking for a march Mod for LME.
    For example, preussen, england .....

Best regards
    Thomas*

Hello,

I'm looking for the french unit on picture :
    I know they're from the pdguru's mod, but i dont found them.
    Do you know if this unit is implemant in LME 4 ? What campaign i have to start ?

Best regards

Hi! im wondering if there is any alternative download link? my web browser cannot download from filefront because its a "suspicious website" and goes red when im about to download it (after the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1). Also, the .exe file from depositfiles doesn't work. i got it to start downloading but the download never actually starts and the estimated time will get longer and longer with 0% complete.

any help will be much appreciated

Totalize's Avatar Libertus

Hello,

I was finally able to get this patch going. Getting the LMe4.0 files takes a quite a while. Any way everything seems to running good so far. The UI launches okay and takes to the game etc. However, I want to have larger armies. How do I get this? I see there is Wolves armies sub mod and I check this before loading the game but it doesn't give larger armies. Do I need to use that ESF editor to change the size of the armies? I tried this but i only get number of 1, 20, 8 not the 20/20 that the instructions say are suppose to appear but do not in the Campaign model section of the LSF. Any help would be appreciated.

David.

How did you manage to get the patch? I got everything (main mod, add on, script) very easily but I cannot make any of the two links provided for the patch to work.