Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243

Thread: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Icon5 Re: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

I have been having troubles with getting this mod to work recently. The mod has an error pop-up when I try launching any of the campaign choices. I even restored back to vanilla, uninstalled and reinstalled, only to have the pop-up show up again. I posted the pop-up in case anyone knows what the problem could be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lme troubles.PNG 
Views:	62 
Size:	898.2 KB 
ID:	366833

Default Re: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Strange bug in this mod: when I choose 1807 campaign, french line infantry and voltigeures gets vanilla textures.

Default Re: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by qwernst View Post
    I have been having troubles with getting this mod to work recently. The mod has an error pop-up when I try launching any of the campaign choices. I even restored back to vanilla, uninstalled and reinstalled, only to have the pop-up show up again. I posted the pop-up in case anyone knows what the problem could be.

ID:	366833
    I have the same problem as you. Have you gotten it to work?

Well, trying to install the mod but I do not find anyware the "4.2 add-on", just the "4.2 cumulative patch" ... is the "4.2 add-on" included in the "patch" ?
    If not where to find it ?

And about how to install it now in Windows10 and in Steam there is the "Definitive Edition", the installation process is still the same ? or what to do to have the installation working ?

[QUOTE=qwernst;16092280]В последнее время у меня возникли проблемы с запуском этого мода. Мод имеет всплывающее окно с ошибкой, когда я пытаюсь запустить любой из вариантов кампании. Я даже вернулся к ванили, удалил и переустановил, но всплывающее окно снова появилось. Я разместил всплывающее окно на случай, если кто-нибудь знает, в чем может быть проблема.

ID:	366833[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Используйте мод-менеджер, именно так я обошел эту ошибку( извините за мой французский )...

What is the difference between the LME alternative version of cummulative patch 4.2 and the regular one?