Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Aanker's Art

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Aanker's Art

Amazing work, the others have said it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Lost Socks View Post
    Back to Baldur's Gate: Enhance Edition while waiting for your RPG
    You need to join me in Shadows of Amn and ToB. They are my favourite RPG game simply because they are the only ones my computer can seem to handle.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

I've offered many many times to make a game with Aanker, using his art skills and my programming knowledge. Sadly he rejects every time, though we did start one once, claiming he has too much work... I mean come on, we all know medicine is like the easiest of courses Dr. Aanker.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Thanks everyone, and as for Mitch's comment, the fact that I think I have sunk about 15 hours or so this weekend into pure reading time should speak volumes about my accessible time.

Even so, I do find my moments and that's why I'm currently working on this for the Great War mod's launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Awesome as always.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

That's one bad ass pistol.

Thank you both, and it's actually a machinegun, Mitch.

Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post
    Thank you both, and it's actually a machinegun, Mitch.

Neither is looking down the gun. I'm reckoning there is a rat, a piece of cheese or both in the lower left.

The machinegunner is looking down the sights but an optical illusion makes the reflection of the sky in his iris appear as the white of his right eye. This shall be amended.

Indefinitely Banned

I didn't have a chance to PM you but......

I see you do some Fantasy stuff? Cool . Perhaps you can do one for me and show it off here?

I like to call myself the King of Swissland and the Emperor of the Black Hawk Clan Empire.

Maybe you can do a picture of me watching my cavalry (Hussar style cavalry for my side) .vs. heavy Carly with me and my generals watching from a hillside or something?

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88 View Post
    I didn't have a chance to PM you but......

I see you do some Fantasy stuff? Cool . Perhaps you can do one for me and show it off here?

I like to call myself the King of Swissland and the Emperor of the Black Hawk Clan Empire.

Maybe you can do a picture of me watching my cavalry (Hussar style cavalry for my side) .vs. heavy Carly with me and my generals watching from a hillside or something?
    He charges by the hour.

Aanker is one of my long time internet friends, yet I asked for him to draw me a 100x100 pixel boat once, due to what I can only assume was my failure to pay it never arrived.

You should also change your name, it stretches the forums width on the screen.

Indefinitely Banned

If he doesn't charge to much and give me some time, I'll pay him! I'm willing to pay him to do a kids book but I think he might be to busy....maybe..... .

I can't draw (whole) horses at all, so I don't think that would be very possible.

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Draw an apple Aanker. Everyone knows that horses are fruits anyway.

Last edited by apple; December 15, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

When I saw that you had commented the thread, I remembered the last thing I posted and predicted what your comment would entail.

But this particular fruit you talk of has never been scientifically proven to exist, sadly.

Well neither has dragons and they are reptiles. Just saying...
    Son of Legio
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    Draw a apple Aanker. Everyone knows that horses are fruits anyway.

"a apple"

It hurts.

I wasn't sober enough to notice it when I read it the first time, but now that you point it out Abbews, I cringe.

I had just woken up and at that hadn't had Julmust in over 1 week. I was in a weak condition...
    Son of Legio

Julmust is indeed the drink of vikings.

Holding Ground
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: