Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Thanks Adherbal. :original:

From older betas.....Might be. Hope this will turn out ok. :original:

@Sidus

You got that right.....
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Modding Beggar

Well i dont really care about how much medieval mods out there.As long as they dont stea...borrow our work

Without permission......

Cuz borrowing with permission is perfectly okay(though I wouldn't agree very much with that also....)
    One alliance is very good and enough. :original:

Maybe you guys could do one..... :original:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

For the varangians we have copied from these photos...

and you should read this dialogue:
    ME:could we use some model "pieces" such as your axe (not axemen, just the axe)?

ADHERBAL: erm yeah I guess so. As long as I don't have the feeling that I'm seeing our models with a new jacket I guess it's fine.
    I dont know if you know 3DSmax but modelling is the easy part really - once you get the hang of the rather depressing user interface. Skinning is what really takes ski

those units ARE "our models with a new jacket". I see no difference between them and the ones that were made BEFORE I gave permission to use "pieces". But I now see how you can used that against me - although I thought it would be clear that I ment I wouldn't mind seeing one of your units using an axe, sword, or a part of a ChivTW texture, but this goes far beyound "pieces". So let me pull back that statement and forbid you to use ANY chivTW material (after your continuing denial I just see no reason why I should allow you guys to use anything from Chiv).

I'll point a TWC admin to this thread.
    A new game development studio focusing on historical strategy games
    http://www.the-artistocrats.com

And how we can use pieces against YOU? you can point this thread to everyone...there are no problems...you can think whatever you want..we didn't use your models or skins...

Mh too bad it had to end this way...
    in patronicium sub The Bavarian Noble

Modding Beggar

"and you should read this dialogue:
    ME:could we use some model "pieces" such as your axe (not axemen, just the axe)?

ADHERBAL: erm yeah I guess so. As long as I don't have the feeling that I'm seeing our models with a new jacket I guess it's fine.
    I dont know if you know 3DSmax but modelling is the easy part really - once you get the hang of the rather depressing user interface. Skinning is what really takes ski"

Pieces.Not the entire models like templar and axemen.No one will accuse you if you use axe,completely retextured and maybe remodeled.Youre lucky those models are now obsolete and remodeled now.Take me,for example,im helping Byzantium tw a bit and im NOT using any models from CTW,NOTHING.Each mod must be unique.

Our mod is unique...and almost for an italian public...

And these are the seljuk mercenaries....they are still a beta version...

The seljuk mercenaries against cataphract cavalry...

Well, this whole "using things without permission" thing is unfortunate. I had a similar problem with Imperia Romana but was able to eleviate the problem quickly. I hope the two of you can work things out. Personally I have always firmly believed in asking and respecting the wishes of other mod teams. Or in fair trade between them.

As for the units. Not bad. Although I'm noticing an alpha channel problem in the last screen. Its odd cause hes the only unit with the problem.

Now we have resolved all the problems with Chivalry...you are doing an excellent mod...how dou you have learned to do 3d models?

I'm self taught. What really got me started was back in april I started doing unit cards for RTR. That introduced me to 3dsmax. It really helped teach me the basics. after that I just learned on my own trying things out.

Could you explain me how to add vertex on 3ds max???

Modding Beggar

Select an edge and press "divide" anywhere on it.

Dragases,

Don't forget, that unit was for us. Anyways, it's good. :original:

These are the venetian crossbowmen (beta version)..i have to chenge the chainmail...

Ad these are italian crossbowmen...
    Last edited by dragases1453; October 31, 2005 at 02:09 PM.

And now some papal lancers(beta version)...

the Anatolian lancers...

and crusader sergeant...
    Last edited by dragases1453; November 17, 2005 at 12:14 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast