Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V2 (6/22/10) and Tighter Formation Mod V4 (6/22/2010)

Default Re: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V2 (6/22/10) and Tighter Formation Mod V4 (6/22/2010)

This mod has them, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to only unlock certain nations. Even on my 1920*1080 monitor, the list still scrolls of the screen, making some countries inaccessible.

Default Re: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V2 (6/22/10) and Tighter Formation Mod V4 (6/22/2010)

I do believe I am close. Using notepad++ just results in getting loads of "null" errors scrambled inbetween the lettering, but it has proper formatting. If you use normal notepad, the nulls are hidden because it cannot properly express "null" values like notepad++, thus making it easier to read.

However, I am still unable to mode it simply because it is virtually unreadable in either state, and the nulls tend to block up the text and the formatting is broken in notepad++. I think I need some kind of spreadhsheet program. to open it properly.

Well, for anyone who is still wondering, I fixed it. Here are two files, one for unlocking Emergent factions, and one for Minor factions:
    Unlockers.zip

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Great thanks to author for this awesome mod! I like to play Bavaria in custom battles! And i don`t understand even now why developers closed many factions in custom battles. So this mod is forever!

Was this mod removed ?

Lucas the Great's Avatar Civis

Is it possible to download the 'tighter formations' mod? It seems that the file has disappeared from the Internet forever. Maybe someone has it on his own computer - I'd be grateful for uploading it.

Where can I download?

I know I'm here a decade late but was the download link deleted?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12