Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.6 - updated 24.11.17

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 2.2 - updated 13.11.10

Works else, but.. Unit names? There only reads; (Line Inf.)
    Whats wrong?
    Last edited by TheRomanRuler; March 30, 2011 at 08:07 AM.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Quote Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
    Works else, but.. Unit names? There only reads; (Line Inf.)
    Whats wrong?
    Hello RomanRuler, I just checked it in game and I own the "Peninsular Campaign".

Just copy the UPC-NAP file into your NTW data directory:

C:\
    Program Files
    \Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

It is important that you only use one language file at the same time. Be sure that no other language packs from other mods are loaded. The language file doesn't need to be activated with the Mod Manager or added to the user script. It is in a patch format which loads automatically.

The next UPC-NAP version will be released this weekend.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

I received several messages about my next plans on AUM-NAP. I will optimize several db tables and I'm testing some new features. I will inform you here about my progress.

Here some news of my new
    SHOGUN 2 projects. I unlocked seven vanilla units and enhanced the abilities of several units.

ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) - 1.6

Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Shogun (UPC-SHO) 1.1 - English - German - French - Spanish

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

I dont see the additional units in game? Checked the mod manager and user script.
    Last edited by Milotic; April 02, 2011 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mingdatang View Post
    I dont see the additional units in game? Checked the mod manager and user script.
    Hello mingdatang, please check if you have this line in your script file. If you use other mods too then put AUM-NAP on top.

mod "aum_nap_mod.pack";
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

XP > C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

VISTA / WIN 7 > C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

aum_nap_mod.pack must be in this directory:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

Still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mingdatang View Post
    Still the same.
    It would be very helpful if you provide screenshots of your data folder, script folder, script file and if used Mod Manager List.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    It would be very helpful if you provide screenshots of your data folder, script folder, script file and if used Mod Manager List.
    Thanks Swiss.
    Last edited by Milotic; April 03, 2011 at 10:25 PM.

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

today I released the new UPC-NAP files.

New in this release:
    - Bart07's "Units Mod 1.06" (17.3.11)
    - Klesh's "Additional Marshals Mod 1.0"
    - several minor text and unit names fixes in all four versions

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello Swiss.I have a problem.When ı clicked British 95th Rifles they said Light horse artillery.Without mod they say light ınfantry.And when ı clicked British Coldstream Guards they said Revolutionary ınfantry.How can ı fix this problem?

Swiss- Could you mayhap release for my own personal use maybe 5 or so Polish units that I could use with Napoleon total Factions? I really want a more expanded Poland and ive asked so many people for help but no one has replied and I dont know how to mod myself so I am asking you

Quote Originally Posted by Philippe12 View Post
    Hello Swiss.I have a problem.When ı clicked British 95th Rifles they said Light horse artillery.Without mod they say light ınfantry.And when ı clicked British Coldstream Guards they said Revolutionary ınfantry.How can ı fix this problem?
    I am sad to report that this is a problem with ALL mods for Nappy Total War. No known fix exists, so you will have to suffer through that for the use of all the wonderful units out there!

Seriously, no love for Poland? Why cannot someone help me out here?

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    I am sad to report that this is a problem with ALL mods for Nappy Total War. No known fix exists, so you will have to suffer through that for the use of all the wonderful units out there!
    Damn.

I have the limited edition (heroes and elite) don't have coalition nor peninsular dlc. Can i still use this mod?

All i'm interested on having it's the locked units and ships for SP that come with the game only for MP and the Historical Battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Logistic's Man View Post
    I have the limited edition (heroes and elite) don't have coalition nor peninsular dlc. Can i still use this mod?

All i'm interested on having it's the locked units and ships for SP that come with the game only for MP and the Historical Battles.
    You can use the mod, and it has many unused units that are in the game that aren't in the DLC's. It also has a lot of nice variant models

BadAzzMofo20's Avatar Laetus

How do you change the sizes of the units to increase more men in the unit? Most units start off with only 160 men and I like to increase that to about 230 so the units can be even during gameplay. Also I would like to use this mod with NOW V1.5 to add more units to the mod. Can someone please help!

Will this mod work with steam and all the dlc installed?

klesh's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Warrior View Post
    Will this mod work with steam and all the dlc installed?

Yes.
    Still playing Napoleon:TW

awesome =], will I also be able to add others mods like NTW Empire Realism?