Thread: Campaign crash as Nurgle...

Default Campaign crash as Nurgle...

I started suffering the 2-3 turn crash bug again, this time while playing as Nurgle with Cedric's script. So I decided to use the original script and it crashes every turn. I have 1.031 the chronic crashes started around turn 30 when I was about to deal a death blow to the Tzeentch Followers, I beat back their armies, destroyed the navy they had built, and besieged their fortress and was about to start the assault. I raised my arm excited that the next turn we would be ready to strike the game crashed before control was returned to me. As I said before I loaded the original script and started the autosave. The autosaved loaded itself but crashed as soon as I hit the end turn button. Currently I have a Middenland game and a Sylvania game. I have to at least play them up to that point and see if it continues with them. I then have to start a new Nurgle game either with the original or Cedric script and see if it happens again. I'm hoping it was a one off and not the start of a re-emergent problem.

I could really use help with trouble shooting this. If necessary I'll roll back to 1.02....

Default Re: Campaign crash as Nurgle...

What turn? post you'r log .
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Default Re: Campaign crash as Nurgle...

It was turn 31 or 32 it started. It continued every two turns after it. I would be able to play past it and then get another crash shortly after two turns later. When I loaded the original script it crashed the same turn when I hit the end turn button.