Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Napoleon Orderof War - The First Planned Mod for Napoleon Total War **NOW RECRUITING**

Default Re: Napoleon Order of War - The first planned mod for NTW **NOW RECRUITING**

Really, the Opolcherie used pikes, never knew that?

Well we'll give them pike, and remove everyone elses.

Along with grenades!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Default Re: Napoleon Order of War - The first planned mod for NTW **NOW RECRUITING**

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    perhaps you could directly ask these 2 modders: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338978
    (made 25 maps available in sp and multi)
    and this one
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=339955
    (make 200 units (unlocked from the campaign) and 33 factions available in SP and multi.

But I suppose you already know these mods...
    I don't want all factions unlocked, because most of the minor factions have little, and clone units, from other factions. And then you loose that unique feeling!

So only the factions I wrote above. We'll also sort out the units we want to unlock, I have percific units I want, and don't want! If you know how to do these things, please PM me!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

what about scotland?

Scotland was not a seperate nation at the time, its part of Britain.

Oh, just some small worthless news that no one would want to hear, just that the first Napoleon Order of War BETA will soon be released! Within the next couple of days, so keep checking the released forums!

Oh, and this is only the very first, we still have a long way to go, it more UI, and stats tweaks, with blood and more "back stage" things done to it! Still plenty more to come!

GREAT NEWS!!!!

NOW is now released in our first BETA! It's only the begining of a long journey!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345863

Hi, i really like your mod, and i will sure play him if he is done, but there is one thing that i dislike and that should be optional. In the changelog is written that you have "delete or reduce" the dust of the units and i think if someone have a good enough pc to play in good quality they should do this. I like the dust!

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Beale View Post
    Scotland was not a seperate nation at the time, its part of Britain.
    Same with Ireland...

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny666 View Post
    Same with Ireland...
    Thats why I didn't put both of them in

And at Marcus Aemilius Lepidus, don't worry, in the final release, we will have a professional installer, and hopefully I will make all these things optional, whether you want them or not.

well please dont forget to make blood optional too , i dont like it

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Beale View Post
    Ireland
    ??? its on the unlock list?

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

Marshal, could You possibly say something more about additional camapigns in future? I was very excited about "The Fall of Eagle" (1812-1815). How could this look like? With Napoleon's Grand Army smowhere in Russia, disturbed by attriton and climate effects, then - suicidal but heroic withdraw towards Germany with Russia, Prussia and eventually Austria chasing the Emperor... Than Napoleon forced to fight against Coalition (spring-summer 1813, Bautzen, Luetzen, Dresden) and finally defeated at Lepizig. Than impressive battles in France (january-march 1814), many victories over Coalition - but finally treason and abdication... It would be absolutely fantastic to see something like that in your mod! Many opportunities, this time Napolon in defensive, but still dangerous and Russia, Prussia, Austria, England and Sweden tying to defeat him for good. Is it really possible to include this kind of campaign in your mod?

this mod sounds great!!! are you planning on including the other theaters, like the americas and india? it would be great to include them, especially the usa and canada. i was thing about the war of 1812.

The French were never actually involved in the war of 1812.I mean this is supposed to be about the French. Not About Britain and the U.S. It could be if the french had help from the U.S but that rarly happened in the war.
    Tell General Howard I know his Heart. What He told me before I have in my heart. I am tired of fighting, Looking Glass is dead. too-Hul-hul-sote is dead. The old men are all dead. It is the young men who say yes or no. He who led on the young men is dead. It is cold and we have no blankets. The little children are freezing to death. My people, some of them have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are--perhpas freezing to death. I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find. Maybe I shall find them among the dead. Hear me, my chiefs. I am tired; my heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands I will fight no more forever." -Chief Joseph's Surrender Speech After Bears Paw Battle. October 5th, 1877

Well any sight of a future campaign doesn't look so bright, as map editing doesn't look so good for NTW. Keep ur eyes on stats, and units, for now!

platinum's Avatar Foederatus

that's cool.we can talk.
    God wills it

Ok men, if you want to work on this modding team, you are going to have to learn to mod.
    I need modders, not researchers, ok, well the essencial tool you will all need is the Pack File Manager!
    Now PFM has been updated, it is really easy to create mods!
    Link to PFM: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346400

Now, find some tutorials, I will be writing a "How to become a modder" tutorial soon, for the every day Joe like you and me to understand!
    I'll post a link here when its done!

If possible sort the repair option out on the naval battles. Its unrealisticly to fast

Default Re: Napoleon Orderof War - The First Planned Mod for Napoleon Total War **NOW RECRUITING**

Hey im having duel issues with this mod

1. For many of the new units the name place is BLANK

2. After i go to Campaigns of the Coalition, im still only getting the 4 original countries

3. The russian flag is the historically correct one, it has all the factions for play battles
    and the music is there, so the mod is in there, i simply after 7-ziping the file put it in the data folder, and copy-pasted the script.

4. I would like to know how to fix these problems, as of 10-20-10 remains bugged.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Napoleon Orderof War - The First Planned Mod for Napoleon Total War **NOW RECRUITING**

GO TO THE THREAD IN THE NTW MODS SECTION-NOT THIS ONE! You won't get any support here...

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Thread Closed.