Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5304546474849505152535455
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084

Thread: Bug reports for new RC/RR compilation

Default RR/RC 2.0 Full Of Ctd'S is it dead ? SShip and Titanium Complaint

In RR/RC 2.0 cant play without any ctds at turn 20-30 in every battle.Mod developer afk like 1 year can anyone send help ? i played tita and sship but rr/rc 2.0 it gives so much depth to the game and i really enjoyed.

Sship and titanium in early game like a disaster...Waiting for recruiting some good troops like 20 turn per one lol.In this case u need to wait to recruit for 10 years for good unit.Its unrealistic.I playing as Novgorod most of time and its like a hell for sure.
    I can edit export_descr_building file for sship and titanium but if i edit that for myself, all factions need edit for balancing armies.

Default Re: RR/RC 2.0 Full Of Ctd'S is it dead ? SShip and Titanium Complaint

That's alright dude! I have edited many edb files for many mods and it worked out really well for me. I have edited the SSHIP edb file but I am changing the edb file for eras conquest mod. It is taking me a long time in finishing them all. My advice... just change it and not deal with it later.

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    That's alright dude! I have edited many edb files for many mods and it worked out really well for me. I have edited the SSHIP edb file but I am changing the edb file for eras conquest mod. It is taking me a long time in finishing them all. My advice... just change it and not deal with it later.
    Thanks for the answer.I think i will edit the files by myself :/

It takes a long time to do but I am currently editing the file from Magyar_Mod right now and from the Conquest mod.