Im wondering why the Hedjaz faction was implemented into this mod. Because there are some pressing problems that are conserned with them.

1. Is that they are completely isolated, with only Egypt near by to annoy you. Their closest enemy are reble settlements and some other far-off factions (the Turks and another faction). This in turn limits to you 2 choices, A) is to attack Egypt and get wiped out (there is no way you can wage war and win at any stage with them anytime soon). B) is to attack the reble settlements and take jerulsem and antoich befor the turks and egypt do, other wise your empire wont have any real grasp in the middle east, this isnt a easy task. Expanding isnt exactly easy.

2. They are not exactly rich (almost one of the poorest), meaning creating a sutiable army will always be difficuled and construction will always be costly. Again expanding isnt ideal.

3. Theres always the chance that Egypt will turn against you (very rare) but if it dose happen, your screwed, naturally.

4. What historical/gameplay do they take part, in ME2? This faction is so insignificant that they are more uncommon and less seen then scotland. The Hedjaz army looks impressive (in the custom battles) but its unlikely that army will be able to be used in the campagin, considering their neighbours, starting position and natural bases / economey.

What I'm getting at is this faction is wasting space, so to speak. I would much rather personally that jeruelsam from the kingdoms campagins take their place as a local faction. But thats up to you, Im just giving feedback on what I've already seen.

Onto some good news, everything is going fine other wise and the mod is great. Only other thing I can comment on is when looking around in europe the screen starts to lag alot.