Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD

Default Salvo

Because you apparently lied about working on a Medieval 2 and Kingdoms release all along, why even have the, "There are two developing versions of this mod for Rome Total War and Medieval 2 Total War". Trying to actually mislead your depleted fanbase with false information again?

"Duh, we're going to work on Medieval 2 and Kingdoms Version for European Wars!"

2 years later. Absolutely nothing.

"Duh, we're going to release the final version for Rome!"

2 Years later. Absolutely nothing.

KLA, Salvo, you make me sick. Bunch of attention whore liars with nothing better to do on this forum. Your skins for Empire absolutely suck ass KLA, if, you're actually reading this and could comprehend English or at least speak it clearly enough for once. I hope you fail with working on Empire as you did with Medieval 2, Kingdoms, and Rome. And I have played the beta for Rome and it absolutely sucked ass. Nothing more than cheap ass Napoleonic Total War 2 rip off skins and maps.

Default KLA

Because you apparently lied about working on a Medieval 2 and Kingdoms release all along, why even have the, "There are two developing versions of this mod for Rome Total War and Medieval 2 Total War". Trying to actually mislead your depleted fanbase with false information again?

"Duh, we're going to work on Medieval 2 and Kingdoms Version for European Wars!"

KLA, Salvo, you make me sick. Bunch of attention whore liars with nothing better to do on this forum. Your skins for Empire absolutely suck ass KLA, if, you're actually reading this and could comprehend English or at least speak it clearly enough for once. I hope you fail with working on Empire as you did with Medieval 2, Kingdoms, and Rome. And I have played the beta for Rome and it absolutely sucked ass. Nothing more than cheap ass Napoleonic Total War 2 rip off skins and maps.

Default Salvo Sucks KLA's Dick.

Default KLA has a small dick.

Default KLA takes it up the ass

Default KLA is Salvo's Sex Partner

Default KLA sucks hard dick

Default Cock sucking KLA takes it up the ass

Default KLA eats dicks

Default KLA sucks Dick

Default KLA sucks Salvo's Dick

Default KLA :wub:s his own family.

Default KLA sucks a lot of dicks

Default KLA sucks hard ass dick

Default KLA SUCKS DICK!

Default KLA Sucks DICKS

Default KLA SUcks Dicks

Default KLA and Salvo :wub: All NIght Long

Space Wolves's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: KLA SUcks Dicks

*no comment*

other then...IBTL

And i honestly have no idea what you are talking about as i don't really pay attention, but i'm assuming your talking to modders, in which case....there mother fing modders for pete sakes, they don't cater into your demands like servants. They have a life, as such there not required to stay on the computer 24/7. Mislead perhaps, i don't know, nor do i care, there modders, doing it for the fun, learn to mod before the bashing please.

If your not talking about modders, then IBTL and disregard the 1st comment.

Edit: Ok your so getting perma banned now, congratz in spamming the forums.....

20,284 Officers Lost in the Line of Duty as of 2010-12 this month- 124 this year
    Red: Suspect inflicted: Blue Accident
    Officer Christopher A Wilson: End of Watch 10/27/10: San Diego PD, CA
    Lt. Jose A Cordova Montaez: End of Watch 10/26/10: Pureto Rico PD
    Cpt. George Green: End of Watch 10/26/10: Oklahoma Highway PD
    Deputy Sheriff Odelle McDuffle Jr. 10/25/10: Liberty Country SD, Texas
    Officer John Abraham: End of Watch 10/25/10: Teaneck PD New Jersey
    Sgt. Timothy Prunty: End of Watch 10/24/10: Shreveport PD. Louisiana

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: KLA SUcks Dicks

Why the hell did you change title?
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל