Thread: Is the current 58 BC the final version?

Tiberius Nero's Avatar Biarchus

Default Is the current 58 BC the final version?

Hi all, I was wondering whether the 58 BC version with the hotfix is the final one or whether there is a full patch planned; if there is a new version planned I could wait (as I am really busy atm with rl and other mods ), but if it is finalized I think I would give it a go now.

Note I am not asking for a release date or anything (if there is a patch planned) I know this is not a question to ask a modder all too well , just asking if there are plans for a patch, candid question.

Thanks.

Default Re: Is the current 58 BC the final version?

There are plans to make a final patch, but it is behind the final version of 77BC that I am working on. So it could take a couple of months to be released, depending on how much new stuff we want to add to the mod.

Tiberius Nero's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks for the reply Salvor!

And keep up the good work!

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

... but if it is finalized I think I would give it a go now.
    You should give a go also with the current version
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Finn's Avatar Total Realism

Good to know, I was also holding off on this mod until the patch was released, but as it's a couple of months away I'll give it a try next chance I get.