Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: -Nations at War-

-C1a5s1c-'s Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Nations at War - Modern Day Mod

That would be fantastic! I really feel that this could possibly be the first ever modern warfare mod for a TW game that could be successful.

If you could help then that would be a huge bonus as i will need as much help as possible so thank you

If yu'd like I can come up with a preliminary USA unit list/building list, I'll send it your way and you can tell me what you think should be changed/kept.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Very good! I love that! well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

An idea: instead of religion have political opinions and UN instead of the pope.
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

That is exactly what i was planing on doing. Such as if you go to war with another country without UN backing then you would suffer huge sanctions.

and im glad you like it

I could help make the maps

British infantry

And thank you to everyone offing to help. Im really grateful for it so thank you

Orko's Avatar Praeses

I think it would be good to add a former-yugoslavia nation.

well i will definatly give the faction list another going over. I cant really create the final faction list until i am definatly sure how many factions there will be, but according to CA there will be 50 so hopefully the faction list you see here will include a few other nations.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

50? no! that's in ETW! in Med2 there's only 31 maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by -C1a5s1c- View Post
    Firstly i would like to say this mod will be for Empire:Total War

if all the things which CA say are true, for example the units hide behind walls etc. then that will make ETW the perfect platform for this mod and will really give this mod a more realistic feel. However the only problem (but i know it will be easily overcome) is the fact that we don't have a clue what the files are like and what ever. However according to ca ETW will be the most mod-able TW game yet, they say they will release a editing tool kit either as a patch or with the game, so I'm pretty sure the game will be moddable.

If however CA are telling us a bunch of then i will try and create the mod for METW2, however I'm pretty sure ETW will be the home for this mod.

THE BRITISH INFANTRY IN ALL THERE GLORY

TYPES

Balaclava

Radio

Regular

I have currently been working on a little home for this mod. Allthough the site isnt up and running just yet, the forums are. However they are still underconstruction.

So please i ask you all to sign up and tell me what you think, post information etc (as long as you stick to the rules and no spam!)

The Nations at War Forums

Islamic Extremist

BLOG 1 - TANKS

Now, as you are probably wondering, 'this is a cool idea, but tanks are impossible to create, no one has ever made one with success' Well yes this is true, but I have now found the solution to create a tank which will work perfectly.

In the past everyone who created tanks made them as siege engines or single units. Well this is why they never worked, They had to stop to shoot and the whole tank had to align its self toward the enemy, and the turret never actually moved. Well i have the solution, after long hard planning and thinking it occurred to me that no one has tried the most obvious, simplest thing in the game.

HORSES!

Think the horse will be the base of the tank, and the man, the turret. This means the turret will move and align itself onto the enemy and the tank can continue driving forward or backwards and still be able to shoot at its target.

Now i bet your kicking yourself, it was right in-front of us and no one ever tried it! well this is the way tanks, APCs and jeep can be created, and work with perfect success and realism.

So people next time you say its impossible to create, think again! and the next target for me, AIRCRAFT!

Perfect idea, i was wondering how to make the tanks for the SW:TW mod. great job

Joel92's Avatar Libertus

could you please create a faction resembling the netherlands? i think they are more powerfull than factions linke iceland...

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Nic idea.

British Army

After alot of hard work, i have finally (well almost) finished all the texturing and UVs for the British infantry, i am just currently creating a few other variants, which should be finished very soon. So enjoy

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Nations at War - Modern Day Mod (fairly image heavy)

Briliant! well done!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast