Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: EB v1.1 released!

Default Re: EB v1.1 released!

Well if you want to dowloade this mod, I suggest you take the "file" frome fillefront cause there are no seader at all on UTorrent. Now XD Let's get try this mod!

Campaign script activates the reforms and special events, it keeps the A.I. out of the red and it allows 4 turns per year.
    What do you mean keeps the AI out of the red? Are there some kinds of historical bordering restrictions?

Sry for asking this again, but how can I see FULL units window In custom battle mode?
    For example, as Rome, I can't choose legionary units normaly, I must use "random army" to find a specific unit. They are availdable, but they AREN'T visible on units list. Every faction has the same units(mercenaries etc.) and some native-units, but still most of them aren't availdable In custom battle mode. And starting "EB multiplayer" does nothing. Can someone, please, help?

PS: I have gold edition, EB 1.1 installed on !unmodified! RTW 1.5
    PS2: Sorry for bad English.

Read the FAQ.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Quote Originally Posted by doggy View Post
    What do you mean keeps the AI out of the red? Are there some kinds of historical bordering restrictions?
    No, not at all, although factions are restricted in where they can install homeland and subjugation governments (which determine unit recruitment). What is being said is that the script gives the A.I. extra cash, so it does not go broke like it often did in vanilla R:TW.

I don't even have such a folder. FAQ dosen't help, I don't even understand this (yep, bad English). And what mean's edu? O_o

Sorry for uber stupid questions -.-

Edit: This dosen't work. Units still are "disabled". It's nevermind I guess. Thank you for help and fast response ^^
    Last edited by Gothic_Knight; November 08, 2008 at 08:47 AM.

Q: In custom battles or multiplayer the unit selection is missing units.
    A: All of the regionals cause a problem for the custom battle / multiplayer list. There is a special EDU for custom battles / multiplayer in the "...Rome- Total War\EB\mp custom game edu" folder. Rename your campaign EDU then place the EDU from that folder into the "...Rome - Total War\EB\Data" folder. When you want to play a campaign again, switch back to your original EDU. EB v1.1 now comes with the trivial script, which will automatically switch the files for you. To play custom battles or multiplayer battles with all of your factional units, run the "Play Multiplayer" option of the trivial script.
    The bolded part explains all.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

i just installed the game but i get and EBTrivialScript saying "execution of command 'RomeTW.exe-mod:eb -show_error' failed (error2: the system cannot find the file specified)"

thanks
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Centenarius

I did a clean RTW reinstall and then i installed EB. When I double click on the EB play icon it enters rtw vanilla. Am i doing something wrong?

Edit: Anyone?

Edit2: Don`t bother, i figured it out. It seems you need to -mod:eb the eb play shortcut.
    Last edited by Domnul Ceaşcă; April 05, 2009 at 01:18 PM.

How to unlock roman units after Marian Reforms in custom battle?

Read the FAQ.

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Jacquouille View Post
    How to unlock roman units after Marian Reforms in custom battle?
    You must start the game with the "Play Multiplayer" option to get the correct units for all factions in Custom Battles.

is there an uninstaller in case u dont wanna have to totally delete rtw to get the mod off?

Citizen

Yes, there is an uninstaller. Though, EB is entirely contained in its own folder(s) and does not effect the vanilla folders. If you have to, you could just manually delete the EB folder(s) from your drive without having to worry about problems.

Can you compress the mod so it takes less time to download? Everytime I download it, it downloads for an hour and a bit but there is some time left when the internet disconnects and the process starts all over again.
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by stormer View Post
    Can you compress the mod so it takes less time to download? Everytime I download it, it downloads for an hour and a bit but there is some time left when the internet disconnects and the process starts all over again.
    Try to download using torrent, maybe?

Under the patronage of m_1512

Citizen

The installer does compress the files. If you are having trouble downloading it in one shot, try using a torrent client or looking for a free download monitor that will allow you to resume halted downloads.

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Is it me or are some of the links on your site broken/not working anymore ?

Filefront says : no more file(s)
    Org FTP : can't find the internet adress
    Torrent : doesn't give any links

Quote Originally Posted by Radboud View Post
    Is it me or are some of the links on your site broken/not working anymore ?

Filefront says : no more file(s)
    Org FTP : can't find the internet adress
    Torrent : doesn't give any links
    same here! none of these links work for me

Assyria Total War Leader and Skinner
    My Coin Collection (still need to upload a lot more)

+rep if you like my post and put down your name so I can return the favor
    Join the group "Hummus Lovers" if you happen to love hummus, duh!