Downloads: Tenka Fubu Campaign 1.6

Tenka Fubu Campaign 1.6

Rate this File
Uploaded by Hayabusa Sushi - January 10, 2013
Author Author Hayabusa Sushi
File Size File Size 55.59 MB
Downloads Downloads 1,449
+ Download
This file is outdated. Download Tenka Fubu from here.

The Tenka Fubu Campaign is a Total Conversion for Total War: Shogun 2. Set in 1580, 35 years after the events of the original game and during the height of Oda Nobunaga's reign, the Tenka Fubu Campaign offers a new challenge to players with the addition of new clans, units and gameplay features. With more than 50 clans, many of which are 100% brand-new, users of the Tenka Fubu Campaign will find Japan a very different place then in was during the default Shogun 2 Campaign, set in 1545. Many clans, such as the Oda, Takeda, Uesugi, Hojo, Chosokabe and Mori, have expanded their territory become very powerful which allows for a much more interesting and challenging campaign with multiple powerful clans all attempting to gain control.

VERSION 1.6

Changelog:
  • New daimyo models for Ukita, Hashiba, Akechi, Ikko Ikki and Oda (with 3 skins to choose from for Oda).
  • Minor Bug Fixes; small texture issues and unit names.
  • Much less reliance on Radious' Mods; removal of unbalanced Radious Units and other features - which I'm now doing all myself to prevent balance issues.
  • Fewer options; this may seem like a step backward, but it helps lower the number of .pack files the game has to load - common options are now incorporated in the main files.
  • New colours for some clans; a return to the gold and blue for the Date and a purple and white colour scheme for the Hojo.
  • Removal of the Kyo-no-Oda faction; More info in next point...
  • No Shogunate; capturing Yamashiro (Kyoto) now provides no bonuses at all (no Shogunate, no unique units, reduced to a Level 1 Fort) and is just another province.
  • Changes to Oda Clan provinces; Loss of Ise province to the Takigawa Clan and gaining the capital, Yamashiro.
  • New Clan; the Takigawa Clan of Ise province (formerly Oda lands), run by Daimyo Takigawa Kazumasu.
  • Unique Hero Units; playable clans start with one unique hero unit, which cannot be normally recruited (acting like a mix between Hero Units and Generals):
    e.g. Oda Clan - Ranmaru's Cavalry Heroes; Tokugawa Clan - Tadakatsu's Yari Heroes, Date Clan - Tsunamoto's Nodachi Heroes, etc.
  • Removal of the Tenka Fubu Launcher in favour of the new Hayabusa Mod Manager (with support for Taiheiki and Sengoku).
  • Much more!

Images

None

Comments

LUCASWILLEN05
July 31, 2013 at 02:39 AM
I tried to get this mod to work properly for a whole week. Despite following the inastructions to the letter I still have the same problem, naamely, despite changing the settings on the mod manager to run the Tenka Fubu campaign I still get the 1545 starrting date and clans, no the 1580 clans and startin positions I should be getting As far as I can see I have followed the instructions to the letter. Printed them out and went through i step by step. I automaticaly get steam updates so I should have the latest patch. So I can nly conclude that there is something wrong with this mod. Either there is a missing or corrupted file in the mod r the mod manager just does not work properly. I hate to be so negative about what sounded like a very promising mod but, after a week of trying to get it to work and gettting nowhere I have finally gave up in disgust.