Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: [TGC 0.98 public alpha II+patch 001] Released version 09.03.2021

Default Re: [TGC 0.97 public alpha] Released version 15.01.2020 + patch 003 (29.05.2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Jale82 View Post
    UPDATE

Added Aghlabid, Tulunid and Abbasid dynasties.

As usual, tga files from anc folder copy to data/ui/ancillaries, descr.strat copy to
    data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign, export_ancillaries copy to
    data/text (DELETE its bin file), export_descr_ancillaries and export_descr_character_traits
    copy to data.

Requires new campaign.

Download:

https://mega.nz/file/LSIlnSiZ#Gzpwea...Gj8o9ferqCqiU8
    Is this going to be included in patch04? I Guess so

Default Re: [TGC 0.97 public alpha] Released version 15.01.2020 + patch 003 (29.05.2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Afterman View Post
    Is this going to be included in patch04? I Guess so
    Don't know, patch 004 is not announced but probably will be released at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jale82 View Post
    Don't know, patch 004 is not announced but probably will be released at some point.
    Point is that it is hard to follow all updates if you only upload them in the comments. Why don’t you upload all new contents Between a patch and another in a dedicated section in the original post?

Thank you

EDIT: In my previous comment I meant: “it is going to be included in next Version? Whether if it is going to be a patch or a full version”
    Last edited by Afterman; June 20, 2020 at 08:05 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

No its going to be a patch including all scripts _tartaros_ made in his latest build, Jale's scripts including dynasties and from me the new Lombards , Venetians and Pope's army.
    The fault continues to be mone because my depresion and psychological status haults the final upload from my part.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

things are getting collected for the next patch constantly, as soon as they progress. when enough data is ready or important fixes are available the next patch will be hosted.

patch 4 may include a fix for the indestructable pallisades for southern_european town battlemaps, some more traits for the missions - for example the east frankish leader will get a trait, where you can see, which settlements and conditions need to be fullfilled to let the HRE emerge. also a set of script that will trigger the ERE/BulgE war after a marketdisput.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    things are getting collected for the next patch constantly, as soon as they progress. when enough data is ready or important fixes are available the next patch will be hosted.

patch 4 may include a fix for the indestructable pallisades for southern_european town battlemaps, some more traits for the missions - for example the east frankish leader will get a trait, where you can see, which settlements and conditions need to be fullfilled to let the HRE emerge. also a set of script that will trigger the ERE/BulgE war after a marketdisput.
    Excellent cannot wait, personally do not see what all the fuss was about. Why could they just trade at Thessalonika

some things done in the last weeks:

fixed edu - italian militia crossbowmen having a shield bonus
    fixed Grenzmark script (exluded triest) for frankish Empire - now reward will come easier
    fixed Iron Crown script (exluded venice) for frankish Empire
    added a trait for the frankish factionleader, showing the requirements for letting the HRE evolve. Grenzmark + Iron Crownscript now fully match the regions requirements
    added recruitment for moravian local unit in 2 more moravian regions
    added first batch of the Bulg/ERE War script - tested and working well
    removed unuesed codelines in edct coming with the dynastic updates
    fixed non existent export_vnvs coming with the dynastic updates
    optional firstturn yes/no desicion for new recruitment+governorscript (restriction for human player)
    removed recruitment of generals in edb after request from Anthonius
    added more rebel garrisons in rebel forts/regions

Antonius's Avatar Decanus
    Europe - Britain, Austria, Italy, Belgium....

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius View Post
    Just started a ERE campaign, unfortunately I got a CTD after the paulician event, and now the campaign doesn't load any more (ctd every time I try to load)
    Any chance this happenes more often? Anything I can help to solve this?
    Last edited by Antonius; July 03, 2020 at 04:20 PM.
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
    ~Alfred Adler

not sure about this, did you save every turn by it´s number, as recommended? seems like a corrupted savegame.
    any logfile or savegame?

not sure about this, did you save every turn by it´s number, as recommended? seems like a corrupted savegame.
    any logfile or savegame?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R7w...ew?usp=sharing
    ~Alfred Adler

access denied

the build has seen some more map/border fixes + river corrections + more rebel garrisions in rebel territories, making it harder to rush those regions.
    also added nice big rebels attack if the player decline the trait customs script for ERE.

access denied
    Sorry my bad, you should be able to access it now. Thank you again!!
    ~Alfred Adler

reworked some more heights for better battlemaps

Nevermind my previous post. Just want to say that I really, really love those Byzantine unit models, and that I am very much looking forward to the next version of this incredible mod!!!
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; July 20, 2020 at 03:26 AM.
    Roland searched the continent for the man who'd done him in
    He found him in Mombasa in a barroom drinking gin
    Roland aimed his Thompson gun. He didn't say a word
    But he blew Van Owen's body from there to Johannesburg
    - Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - 1978

Agreed! One of the best out there for Eastern Roman Empire fans.

preparations for the upcoming patch 004:

- reworked heights and many map related issues (rivercrossing, deepwood, climate) to improve the battlemaps
    - many missing text added regarding jales updates
    - new scripts for ERE and Bulgaria
    - earlier appearance of the shadowfactions for ERE and Bulgaria
    - tested PiterCAI
    - many small things that i forgot about
    - fixed NE town battlemap - thanks to makayane!
    - fixed forts battlemaps for SE and Greek culture
    - ballancing campaign

Is it possible to insert realistic tactical maps of important cities as Rome or Constantinople ?
    Historic mods like this are ruined by default maps....

that would be definitly a dream come true. sadly most modders able to create such settlement battlemaps are more interested in creating fantasy settlements. don´t know why this isn´t more popular for the medieval time period, so we simply have to wait or learn to do it. there are very good tutorials for iwte tool out there. anyone interested is welcome

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

that would be definitly a dream come true. sadly most modders able to create such settlement battlemaps are more interested in creating fantasy settlements. don´t know why this isn´t more popular for the medieval time period, so we simply have to wait or learn to do it. there are very good tutorials for iwte tool out there. anyone interested is welcome
    Unfortunatly that is true.
    I have sent material to IWTE tool experts and i had no response EVER like xcrusader!
    Maybe if we would add some flying dragons IWTE tool experts may interest!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.